Chapter 5

It is a new day. It is my official second day of high school in Forks. I put on some jeggings and a black knitwear long sleeve sweater. It is suppose to be my fifty degrees today. I put my black chick Taylor's on and I beat Bella to the bathroom this time. I curl my hair today and I go downstairs.

"Have a good day!" Dad calls out as I rush to Jacob's Rabbit.

"Hey Jake." I smile.

"Hey Raven." He smiles.

Bella glares trough the window. Jacob rolls his eyes and he drives on down the road.

"Thanks for the ride." I kiss his cheek before getting out. 

I walk inside the school happy. Maybe, just maybe, I may be developing small feelings for Jacob. He is so kind and sweet to me. He wasn't mad after I woke him up last night. He forgave me for it, if it were anyone else, they would have hung up on me right there.

I shake those thoughts out of my head as I enter my Spanish class. Jessica is already in here. I sit beside her and I pay attention to Señorita Sanchez at the front of the room.

---

Biology is tense. Edward and Bella are cling to each other, like the always are. Bella keeps sending me glares. I sigh and I look at my fingers. Why does she hate me now that I came home? She is the one who persuaded me to come in the first place.

I grumble to myself when the bell rings. I go to my fourth period class and I take a seat by Mike. He smiles at me and he pats my shoulder.

Lunch is boring. Although, Alice joined my group of friends today.

"I love your taste in clothes." Alice beams at me.

"Thanks." I smile, my face lighting up.

"It's no problem." She smiles and watches me eat.

I ignore the weirdness of Alice not eating and I enjoy my meal.

----

Jacob picks me up from school that afternoon. "I have a question..."

"shoot." I smile widely.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

"Yes." I kiss his nose and I sit back.

Jacob chuckles and grabs my hand. His hand is hot. I shiver under the heat and u blush at the contact. Jacob takes his hand back and starts up the vehicle. He takes my hand again and he begins to drive.

----

"IM DATING JACOB!!!" I scream as I enter the house.

Dad starts laughing. "Congrats."

Bella scowls. "I don't see how, you aren't the prettiest."

I frown and go upstairs. I get on the Internet for math help. I use the Internet to complete my homework. I close it off and I go downstairs. Bella has left for Edwards. Again.

I go to the kitchen. I make sesame chicken with soy sauce. I make Chinese noodles on the side. I pour dad a beer and call him in to eat.

"I love when you cook." Dad smiles.

"Taught myself." I shrug. Mama never paid much attention to me.

Dad smiles at me and he goes back to eating his meal. He seems proud of me.

I go to the home phone and call Jacob.

"Hey Raven." He answers the phone with a chuckle.

"How'd you know it was me?" I ask? Twirling the cord in my fingers.

"You are the only Swan that calls her so late." Jake jokes.

"Haha. Did I wake you again?" I ask.

"Nope. I waited up for you to call this time." He says and let's out a deep chuckle.

I laugh. "Okay Jacob. I wanted to hear your voice before I did my thing. Night Jacob. See you in the morning." I say.

"Night Raven. See you in the morning." Jacob makes a kissing sound and hangs up.

I laugh and go upstairs. I put on some pajama pants and a log sleeve American Eagle shirt. I wrap myself in a thin quilt and step onto the roof again.

I lay back and stare at the twinkling stars again. I hear my room door open and close. I see Jacob join me.

"Charlie let me in." Jacob says.

I smile and I cuddle up to him. "Why'd you come over?"

"I want to see you." Jacob mumbles against my ear.

I giggle because it tickles. "Jake stop. That tickles."

That got him eager. He uses his fingers and tickles the crap out of my sides. I am giggling and laughing.

"I'm going home. I'll see you tomorrow." Jacob kisses my cheek and he climbs back in my room as leaves.

I climb inside the house again and drop the blanket on my window seal. I open my email. Empty. I expected that. Kendall is probably out with his new girlfriend. Mom is probably on the phone with Ella and ignoring me.

I sit on my bed for a long time, just thinking. Bella and I got alone perfect before she came to Forks before me. Then her hate for me comes out when I join. Maybe she is jealous because I am getting the attention she wants.

I groan and I lay on my bed. I dare at the ceiling. I feel a breeze. I closed my window. How did it open? I walk over to it and I see red eyes. I gasp. Bella rushes in here and shuts my window.

"In sorry for being mean. You're going to La Push Saturday?" Bella exclaims hugs me.

"It's okay Bella. Yes. I'm going to La Push." I whisper to her.

"Good. I'll be back." Bella leaves my room.

-- Bella's POV ---

I dial Sam's number in the house phone.

"Charlie?" Sam's gruff voice comes across the line.

"No it's Bella. There was just a red eyed vampire outside my sisters window. Jacob is supposed to begin her to your house to meet the pack Saturday. You need to tell her the secret. I will bring her to the Cullen's on Sunday." I demand.

"Okay. I will, Bella. Go to bed." He then hangs up.

I want my twin safe.

--- Raven's POV---

Bella comes in my room and she tells me goodnight. I curl up into a ball with Bella in my bed. I fall asleep in my twins arms. Like we used to.