Chapter 10

It's Sunday and we are meeting a Cullen at the treaty line. I put on some dark skinny jeans and a brown poncho sweater. I put on my fuzzy ankle boot heels. I let my hair remain natural by just brushing it.

I go downstairs and see Jared. "Hi people!" I chirp happily. I'm naturally a happy person.

"Good morning Raven. Emily is cooking breakfast." Seth says cheerily.

"Yum!" I run my flat stomach and i sit at the table between Seth and Embry. "Is Paul not here yet?"

"I stopped by his house. He is passed out cold. He hasn't dumped Rachel yet." Jared shrugs.

"Okay." I say, I never knew he had a girlfriend. Maybe he'll dump her.

Paul storms in, obviously angry. I cower away and move between Jared and Kim. Jared sighs.

"What's up, Paul?" Jared asks.

"Rachel left me. She is getting married. She is moving to Hawaii with Rebecca and he hubby and kids!" He roars.

I whimper and I run outside. I walk to the treaty like. I just follow Jacob. He is showing me the way.

"Thanks." I kiss his cheek and I cross the creek.

"Come on , love bug." Jasper jokes.

I roll my eyes but laugh anyways. I follow behind Jasper to the Cullen house. Bella is here. I smile and I follow him inside.

"Raven! Bella exclaims when she sees me and she pulls me into a hug.

"Did you get moved in?" She asks.

"Yes I did." I smile.

"Come and sit." She says.

"I love your sweater." Alice compliments.

"Thanks. I made it." (Play pretend). I say with a small smile.

"As you know, this family is vampires." Carlisle says, cutting to the chase.

"Yes. I figured it out the day Alice was protections me from the red eyes." I shrug.

"That was Victoria. She is a red head. You were in Bella's old room. Victoria was after Bella, until she found you." Carlisle says. "Us and the wolves won't let her touch you. Or Bella."

I shudder. A bad vampire is after me as Bella. Bella and I may not be sisters, but I'll still be her best friend if she lets me.

"Are you hungry?" Esme asks.

"Yes." I reply. 'I've been hungry a lot.'

Esme nods and i feel weird. Like, my body is wobbly.

"You know what, never mind. I feel funny. Maybe I should get home." I mumble. My speech isn't clear.

Luckily Edward can read minds. "I'll carry her to the treaty. Call Sam." He picks me up and runs in full vampire speed.

Paul is waiting for us. His eyes widen when he sees me. "Is she okay?" He asks.

"Not sure. She said she felt funny." Edward says. "She may phase soon."

Paul nods nonchalantly and carries me home. "Sam!" Paul booms.

"What's wrong with her?" Dads voice asks.

"Edward carried her to the treaty. She was complaining of feeling funny. The Cullen's think she may phase soon." Paul replies.

Dad sighs and rubs his smooth face. "Go lay her on the couch and go grab an ice pack."

Paul obeys and lays me on the couch. He runs into the kitchen. Jared looks concerned as e watches me from the recliner across the room.

Paul lays the ice pack on my head as instructed by dad. Paul sits at my feet and lays his head on my knees. I enjoy being his imprint.

"I'm gonna call Carlisle. He is a doctor." Dad says and goes to the kitchen, where the phone is.

I lay my feet on Paul and he smiles. E rubs my small feet after taking my shoes off.

"I hate being barefoot." I say barely.

"I will put them on when I finish." Paul says lightly.

"Promise?" I lighten up.

He chuckles. "I promise, Raven."

I smile and I lay my head back.

"Carlisle is coming." Dad says.

I nod and I feel Paul put my shoes back on my small feet.

"You have tiny ass feet." Paul grumbles.

"She gets that from her mom." Dad chuckles.

"Where is she?" I ask, curious.

"Don't know. She left when you were born." Dad shrugs. "Oh well. I heard she was killed in a car crash."

I nod simply and I ask for help sitting up. Paul pulls me up slowly and holds me close to him. I lay my spinning head on Paul's shoulder. "My head is spinning."

"I'm keeping you out of school tomorrow. You'll be phasing tomorrow." Dad says.

I nod as I start feeling pain in my ribs. I let out a shocked gasp.

"Or tonight. Paul. Take her outside and strip her. Don't want those clothes ripping." Dad says.

Paul lifts me up and I grip on his neck roughly as another wave of pain hits. Paul hisses and he lays me down. He takes my clothes off with his eyes closed.

"Open your eyes, Paul. It's okay." I whisper.

He opens his eyes and he smiles at me. A loving smile, not lustful. He puts my clothes next to a tree and he watches me. Dad soon appears and i scream out as pain hits me again.

"Let it out, Raven." Dad says soothingly.

I scream out in bloody agony as I feel my skin rip. I hear bones cracking. My screams turn to howls and I am on four black paws with white spots. I whimper when I see a solid black wolf.

It's me Sam.

I hear in my head. I whimper and look around.

It is called mind link.

I nod my wolf head and I see a brown and gray wolf. I look in his eyes. My air and Gravity is gone. I feel like I'm flying. However, I am on my paws still. This is Paul's wolf. I just imprinted on him.

I lick his face before prancing around, tail wagging like crazy. Dad is watching us chase each other amusingly.

To phase back. Think of being human. Just remember you phase back naked.

Then dad runs off. I phase back, and I am naked. Paul hands me my clothes and I get dressed. Paul dresses again as well.

Paul takes my hand and looks me in the eyes. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

"Of course." I smile and he walks me to my dads.

"Your going to school tomorrow." Dad says. "I just spoke with Bella. She is your ride to and from everyday."

Paul is staying the night. I am cuddled against him in my bed. I make happy noises as he rubs my back in a slow manner. I slowly fall asleep with my head on Paul's chest.