Wings #4 FIRST LOVE

SUGA AKA. MIN YOONGI AKA. AGUSTD

● Suga definitely represents the grown up version of Sinclair. This is the phase where he wants to go back to his childhood.

● Pistorius(Namjoon) leaves Sinclair as well and now since the boy is alone all over again, he starts regretting everything and desperately wants to go back home, to his childhood.

● since childhood is represented by JK, Yoongi (sinclair) is the one who's most affectionate towards him. We can see YoonKook right from the beginning of HYYH era and it is obvious that Yoongi is the one who was most affected by Jk's death. I will elaborate on this later.

● piano - This particular piano is seen in Danger MV, played by Jungkook. It is more like JK(small sinclair) owns it. Now in the 4th short film, we see Yoongi playing  it, which means he was JK once and now he wants to go back to his old days.

● Yoongi acts drunk and reckless becs that's what Sinclair is like in the book. He desperately tries to go back to being the old him.

● We see Yoongi walking on the road in the short film and then we hear the shattering of glass. As I've told before, the glass shattering represents the transition from one phase of life to the next. Which means Yoongi's time is over and he is growing to be a more matured person.

● Terrified, he runs back to the building and he finds that the car has crashed into it and the piano is now on fire. The car crash is how JK died, and the burning piano indicates his burnt childhood. It means he can never go back.

Link to HYYH :
1. YOONKOOK is extremely obviously becs we can see them cuddling on the couch lmao. In RUN mv we see Suga and JK fighting or kinda beating each other up. At the end, Yoongi breaks the mirror on the wall and after that it is only Jungkook in the room. Since Yoongi is JK himself, he is like Jk's reflection. And when the reflection is gone, Yoongi is gone too.

2.In INU, we see Yoongi laying on the bed alone. If you've noticed, JK'S shirt (the one he wears in Run) is hung on the hanger there. Later Yoongi burns the room and dies.

3.In prologue,  we see Yoongi joining Jk who's staring into the scenery before him. All this shows how close Yoongi is to JK.. that is.. how bad Yoongi (sinclair) loves his childhood and wants to go back.

♡♡

I just watched Jin's short film and im confident that my theory is right.god bless.