Wings #6 MAMA

J-HOPE AKA JUNG HOSEOK AKA SUNSHINE

● As I said earlier in Jimin's chapter, Hobi is Demian. He himself is Eva as well. You'll see how.

● I also kept repeating that Demian and Sinclair aren't two different people. Sinclair thinks that Demian is a different person, but in the end he realises that he is just his own subconscious. Same goes with Eva (Demian's mother and Sinclair's love).

● "With a face that resembled her son's, timeless, ageless and full of inner strength, the beautiful woman smiled with dignity. Her gaze was fulfillment, her greeting a homecoming. Silently I stretched my hands out to her." These lines which were read out, speak about Eva. These are the words Sinclair used in the book to describe Frau Eva.

● J-Hope's circle is the one which says 'Eva' as well, so we can conclude by now that Hobi(Sinclair) represents both Demian and Eva.

● The tablets and the doctor's prescription form - In Hobi's short film you see the doctor writing down something. He writes that Hope has Muchausen Syndrome. This Syndrome is a psychiatric disorder where someone will make up events or illnesses to draw sympathy to himself. [ In the book Sinclair makes up events like stealing apples in order to make people notice him. ]

● In the 6th short film, you see him sitting in a bedded room, expressionless and emotionless. Then the capsules start pouring into the room and he pops one into his mouth and swallows. That's when everything changes.

The room around him is coloured. There are patterns drawn on the walls which look like Abraxas and there is this repeated image of an 'eye' everywhere. He himself is coloured, he sees visions/flashbacks of Taehyung & Jimin. after trying to get out of the mess he's in, he finally collapses.

● When Hobi wakes up, he finds himself in the same room, but it feels like it's the morning becs there is light~ (enlightenment). He walks out of the room like metal container and sees the same painting that Jimin saw.

● This walking out of the room represents 'the bird breaking out of its cage. The world is the cage'. He walks out looking happy and content.

● the painting- a blue scenery, same one Jimin saw. According to the surroundings, we can conclude that Jimin and Hope are in the same room. But where is Jimin?

● Jimin is dead. Jimin was Sinclair once, Jhope is Sinclair now. He looks at the painting and he knows that it's a facade, and isn't interested in it anymore. The memory of his past self putting up a lie flashes through his mind for a mere second.

● Next thing we know, Hobi eats snickers. They are sponsored!

● In the book, whenever Sinclair was depressed/sad or did anything worthy, his mother rewarded him by feeding him something sweet (like chocolate) before going to bed. Now Jhope(Sinclair) has done something worthy - he broke outta the cage and still looks pained. That's why he eats the chocolate.

● When Hobi walks away, we can see the painting transform into the picture of a mother and a child. This can mean that jhope now sees the true form of the painting. It can also mean that he finally knows that both Eva and Demian (mother and son) are inside him.

●This phase is the one where Sinclair is a changed man who is enlightened.

Link to HYYH : In INU we can see Hobi taking pills and the cause of his death is overdose. He is seen laying on the hospital bed in RUN where Jimin is beside him. JIHOPE can be observed throughout HYYH, just like YoonKook and VMon. He's the one that's always locked up in thoughts, the one who looks at himself in the mirror trying to decipher something. When Jin's house of cards collapses, Jhope is the one consoling him so we can conclude that Hobi is the mixture of Sinclair, Demian and Eva.

NEXT IS JIN YEYY
(That moment when you're the only one excited)