Boy meets ___?

Emil Sinclair is a young boy raised in a middle class home, amidst what is described as a Scheinwelt, a play on words that means "world of light" as well as "world of illusion". Emil's entire existence can be summarized as a struggle between two worlds: the show world of illusion (related to the Hindu concept of maya) and the real world, the world of spiritual truth. In the course of the novel, accompanied and prompted by his mysterious classmate 'Max Demian', he detaches from and revolts against the superficial ideals of the world of appearances and eventually awakens into a realization of self.

I copy pasted the above passage directly from Wiki. It is the plot summary of the book Demian.

As we already know, each member of Bangtan represents a certain phase of Sinclair's life. Jin is the last one who is said to have awakened.
Now the question arises.

Awakened from what?

I had to read the book first to understand where everything lead to. And when I discovered that this book was related to the Hindu concept of 'maya', things just got easier to decipher.

Maya means illusion. The world we see around us is said to be an illusion or a dream. A person needs to wake up from this dream or break out of this illusion.

The same idea has been put forth by Herman Hesse in his book 'Demian'. Sinclair tries hard to break free from all the bonds / attachments he has with this world and at the end he is lead back to himself. Awakening is discovering your true self.

This awakening is what people call 'moksha' , 'enlightenment' or 'salvation'.

Now, we all know that the 'boy' they're talking about is Jin.
I've read theories which say boy meets girl, boy meets world and boy meets butterfly becs butterfly is a 9 letter word and the cursor blinks nine times at the end of the video so..
I even read this theory of Jin and his alter egos, but that doesn't answer what the boy meets right?

If you asked me, I'd say

boy meets himself
boy meets boy

It can even be boy meets Nirvana becs of all those Nirvana tshirts constantly worn by bts.

Or, it could be boy meets bad? Or evil? Referring to Sinclair meeting Demian. That's when he noticed that there was an evil and dark side to life, right?

BUT BUT BUT..

Since the cursor blinks 9 times, we need a nine letter word.
Boy meets salvation
Boy meets his Demian

If that isn't the thing. Then WHAT is probably a mnemonic for something more to come.
W- wings
H-?
A-?
T-?

[AN]
Intense huh? Pls do remember that this is just my theory and I think I'm 99% right about all this but Idk. Hope y'all had a good read Good bless