Wings #5 REFLECTION

RAPMONSTER AKA. KIM NAMJOON

● I previously mentioned in V's chapter that Rapmonster is Pistorius.

● Pistorius was Sinclair's mentor. He was philosophical, smart, a leader but a drunkard.  This is played perfectly by Rapmonster in all the HYYH MVs so far.

● Namjoon keeps doing the nasty with his drinks and we see him drinking coke/alcohol.He hangs out with V more, like they go out to do that graffiti thing together and they even get arrested together and in INU they walk and sit together so it's obvious how close Pistorius is to Sinclair.

● In the 5th short film we can see Rapmonster tattooing a bird on his hand. Someone has sent him the picture of a sparrow hawk and he decides to ink himself. This someone who sends him the picture is Sinclair.

● Jungkook was seen holding the same letter and he even puts it into an envelope. This tells us that the letter Namjoon (Pistorius) recieved is from JK.

● Why does he ink himself? It is because when Sinclair leaves Pistorius, he is heartbroken. He wants Sinclair to have a great life but at the same time he is depressed and wants something good for himself as well. In this desperation, he tries to ink the bird on his own skin and tries to become Abraxas himself. He even burns the letter and drinks up the ashes.

● phone booth- This is the same booth Namjoon is seen in, since the Run MV. It shows that he is always ready to help Sinclair but when Sinclair(V) finally calls for help,  he is unable to receive the call. This signifies the end of his role in Sinclair's life.

● the glass shatters again. This signifies that Namjoon (Pistorius) is transitioning to the next phase of his own life and is no longer a part of Sinclair's (V's) life.

Link to HYYH : I already spoke everything about this before. Only thing I left out was in prologue, V calls up Namjoon and says "hyung, I miss you hyung" or something like "I want to see you". People thought he called Jin, which is wrong. He called Namjoon and Namjoon came for his aid.
In INU, we even see Joonie writing a message on glass, saying "you must survive" which was meant for Sinclair (V).