Chapter 15

The tentacles came from his hair, flinging around violently. I couldn't believe my eyes. Not just that, but brothers? Koro-sensei said before that he was born on this planet. Maybe Koro-sensei was a genetic mutation between an octopus and a human? No, though he may seem like an octopus, he's far from it. There are two options, Koro-sensei and Itona were actually brothers until they both underwent whatever happened to give them these tentacles, or they both just underwent the same operation and aren't actually blood related, probably the latter. I'll ask him about it later.
"Though he has different parents and was raised differently, you and this boy are brothers." I heard Shiro say, confirming my suspicions. After that, everything completely sped up and I could barely keep up with the fight. Only one thing was certain: Koro-sensei was getting fucked up. Before I knew it, Koro-sensei had molted... But that's his last resort. He must really be struggling, I need to do something! But... This is what I wanted, right? He's going to destroy the world, I want him to die... But class E needs to do it themselves, I'm not dealing with smiley over there for so long just so that someone else can kill him! This is bullshit.
"Finish him, Itona!" Shiro yelled as Itona went in for the kill. Then, his tentacles suddenly exploded, before Koro-sensei pushed Itona out of the window.
"WE STILL HAVE TO CLEAN THIS UP YOU BLOODY WANKER!!! YOU TRYIN' TO START SOMETHING MATE?!?!" I screamed at him. What? I didn't want to have to deal with this shit?!

2 days later~

"UGH." I grunted as I got hit in the face with a basketball. "DO YOU WANNA GO?!" I threatened after attempting to catch the ball but only getting it to the face. I feel so tiny right now, this sucks. "WHY ARE YOU ALL SO MOTHER FUDGING TALL?!?!" I screamed, it's so unfair. Everyone is too tall, it's like I'm the only person with a normal height, I swear. I looked over at Kayano and watched her staring in awe at the double D'd opponent. I feel ya, we're just not lucky, my friend. Please God, let this end. I know, I'll distract my opponents by singing. But what do I sing? I know!
"I WAS SEARCHING, YOU WERE ON A MISSION. THEN OUR HEARTS COMBINED LIKE A NEUTRON STAR COLLISION. I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE, YOU TOOK YOUR TIME TO CHOOSE. Then we told each other, with no trace of fear that..." I took a deep breath before putting my hand on my heart. "OUR LOVE WOULD BE FOREVER, AND IF WE DIE... WE DIE TOGE-" My beautiful melody was cut short when I was hit in the face with another basketball. "WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP DOING THAT?!?!"

After what seemed like an endless game of basketball, we lost, despite all of our efforts. I wonder how the boys are doing. Looking over at the score board, I saw them beating the baseball club by 3... You done good Mr. President. However, my pride was cut short as soon as the Director walked over to the baseball club. This isn't good. After a 'little chat' the club went back onto the field, but this time they were awfully close to the batters... That can't be allowed, can it? I'm not very familiar with baseball... I know more about cricket, really. I looked over at Koro-sensei, seeing his face in his ha-er... Tentacles. I soon saw Karma looking down and talking to his feet. This is it... The boy has officially gone mad.
"Heeeeey, isn't this unfair board chairman? Oh, that's right... You're all idiots, so stuff about defensive positions just goes right over your heads." he smirked, sticking out his tongue as I sweatdropped. What is this boy thinking? He winked over at me before going back to his original position, making me roll my eyes and laugh at him, he's honestly such an idiot sometimes I don't even know what he's doing with his life. After a long game, I saw Karma and Isogai begin to walk towards the leader of the baseball team who was currently batting. Oh, so that's why Karma complained earlier, it all makes sense now. I felt a smirk stretch across my face as I looked at the scene. Those two have the fastest reflexes in the class, they should be able to avoid the bat with ease. This guy looked really stressed, I feel kind of sorry for him if I'm perfectly honest. He swung the bat with all of his force, staring in shock as both boys dodged it. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around, coming face to face with a smiling Asano. What did he want?
"Do you have a minute? I'd like to talk." he said, the kind smile never leaving his face.
"I guess..." I felt very cautious as I answered, I've never talked to him but from what I've heard, it's likely that he's planning something. He motioned for me to follow him and I hesitantly obliged, making sure to stay atleast a metre behind him just incase. He turned a corner, leading me behind the school which piqued my interest- it's not everyday that the smartest, most popular student in your school takes you round the back of the school where noone can see you.
"So, (y/n)... What's your relationship with Akabane?" he asked, he was clearly trying to hold back a smirk- I wonder why?
"That idiot? Let's see, I'd say we're kind of frenemies. He calls me short, I scream at him and threaten to fight him. After a while of that I tend to start screeching song lyrics at him..." I replied, tapping my chin as I tried to explain our odd relationship, it was more difficult than it looked!
This time, his smirk was not at all hidden as he began to lean forward. What the hell is this guy doing? I felt him grab both of my hands and looked at him with one eyebrow raised.
"Dude, what the f-" I was cut off as he pulled up both of my hands above my head and kissed me in one swift motion, causing me to struggle constantly. The kiss seemed to never end, then I felt him bite my bottom lip. I've read enough fanfiction to know what he's asking for, and I'm not fucking giving that shit to him. After my refusal, he bit down on my lip roughly, drawing blood and making me wince, letting his tongue in. Shit. I bit down on his tongue as hard as could, feeling a familiar taste of iron enter my mouth. He pulled back and his grip tightened. Fuck, he's angry. He moved towards my neck, biting down harshly at the base before kissing his way up, making me bite down hard on my lip to stop myself from moaning.
"Listen to me right fucking now. You are going to cooperate or I swear to God, I will make this experience so painful for you that you'll wish you had never met Akabane. Understood?" he stopped kissing my neck to say.
"What the hell is this about? If you hate Karma then why do you have to do this shit to me?!?! I'm not relevant at all." I said, taking advantage of the fact he had stopped kissing my neck.
"You really are stupid, no wonder you're in class E. You're not in the place to ask questions. Now, do you understand?!?!" He said, sucking on my collarbone harshly.
"Y-yes..." I managed to moan out, before biting down on my lip again. I could feel him smirk against my neck. I then felt the hand that wasn't holding mine together make its way up my shirt, resting on my stomach. I turned my head away, shutting my eyes tightly. This isn't happening. This isn't happening. This isn't happening. This isn't happe-
My mind went blank when I felt the hand snake under my bra. Tears were running down my face at this point. Help... Anyone... Please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, it's Kai. I don't really like putting A/N's in my stories, but I just wanted you all to know that there will not be a lemon with Asano Gakushu in the next chapter. I don't want you to stop reading because you think there will be. That'll be all, hope you enjoyed the chapter!