Chapter 41

I curled up in a ball, holding my stomach as tears of laughter came out of my eyes.
"You guys all got fucking rekt!" I screamed, laughing more after looking at the pictures he took of everyone in the class.
"Of course, how could I forget (y/n)?"
-_-
-__-
-___-
He held up a picture of me standing there, tensed up with a massive blush spread across my face as Karma kissed my neck from behind, his hands wrapped around my waist.
"GET THE FUCK OVER HERE, CAPTAIN SMUG GIT!!!!" I screamed, a massive blush spread across my face in both anger and embarrassment. He held up another photo, this one showed me with my eyes closed and a massive smile on my face as I strummed a G chord on my (f/c) guitar. I felt myself blush a bit more, I'd be lying if I said I didn't like this photo. I usually hate the way I look, but I guess I can make an exception. Of course, he had to ruin it by holding up another one that had Karma pinning me against a tree and kissing me. WHEN DID THAT EVEN HAPPEN?!
"Oooooohhhh, can I keep these?" Oh dear God no. Anyone but him. I saw big brother keep the photos to himself, he's seemed to dislike Karma more ever since we started dating, it's kind of wei- oh; I get it now. Who would've known that a super being can get so protective? "Okay, we can just make some new ones, then." Karma pulled out his phone to take a picture and was about to kiss my neck before big brother separated us.
"UGH! My stockpile just isn't enough! Everyone outside now! We need to add variety to our pictures with some costume alterations!" He screamed, leading us outside and giving us multiple different costumes. I watched in amusement until... Holy shit. I've never looked at Karma's chest properly. When the fuck did he grow up so much?! He actually has fucking abs and... I can't look anymore.
Before I knew it, Koro-sensei was asking me and Karma to pose; I was dressed as a black angel and he was dressed as a devil... How the hell did this even happen?! Karma wrapped his arms around my waist, making me jump slightly out of surprise and then he started kissing my neck. I could fucking feel him smirking. This little smug shit is going to be the death of me, I swear.
When it was FINALLY over, big brother showed me the photos, ranging from Karma pushing me up against the wall and kissing me, to him carrying me bridal style, to him kissing my neck while I stand there with a massive blush... I hate this class so much sometimes.

A few days later~

"Brother... This is the final career consultation we're going to have, and I don't want it to be teacher to student; I want it to be big brother to me." I said sternly, he nodded and sweatdropped slightly. "I... I have no idea what to do. I have no proper talents, I guess. I can only really play music, but even then it's really hard and really unlikely to get into that industry. Assassination is all I've really known until the past few years, and... And I don't know if I can really stay in this world; I feel so unwelcome and unusual compared to everyone else sometimes."
"(y/n)... I would prefer it if you didn't go into assassination. It's your choice, not mine, but I think that you would be able to make it far if you tried. Assassination may have been your talent before, but I've seen the way you are in this world; I've never seen you so happy. You have something good with the people here, don't lose that. Think about your friends, think about Karma-kun, and tell me what you really want to do." he remained serious throughout his answer, staring at me straight in the eyes. I could feel beads of water pricking at the corners of my eyes as my bottom lip quivered.
"I... I want to stay here. I just d-don't know if I'm going to have a choice." I felt him pull me in, his hugs aren't exactly comforting now that he has tentacles instead of hands, but knowing it's my brother was comfort enough.
"You will have a choice; and you will choose to stay here. You will choose to stay here for me. You're coming back here with Karma-kun, right? You won't be alone."
"Okay... I'll stay here... I'll stay here with Karma-kun." a massive grin broke out on my face as he let go of me and I walked out to go meet Karma at the gates.
"Hey, (y/n)."
"Hey... Let's go home." I let out a smile as we walked back, holding hands. I can do it; I can stay in this world. My big brother will live, and Karma will be by my side; I couldn't ask for anything else.
When we got back, we sat there and watched T.V, until there was a strange shooting noise- it sounded like a laser of some sort.
"Karma, did you hear that?"
"Yeah, let's check it out." When we looked out the window, we saw the mountain enshrouded in a cage of light. Then we both got a text from Karasuma telling us to stay in our house. As if we're fucking doing that.
We head out of the house, seeing practically a whole army guarding the mountain, and everyone else in the class crowded around, along with other random members of the public. A massive cage of light surrounded the mountain.
Jesus Christ, am I really that naive? I really thought my brother could live... I thought that the world could accept him. He doesn't belong in this world, and neither do I, I'm such an idiot.
"Karma... When all of this is over, when big brother dies... Are you going to leave me?" I mumbled out, holding tightly onto his hand.
"I promised I'd never leave, remember." he smiled down at me, squeezing my hand gently.
We all ran up to the armed guards, trying to push our way past and get to our teacher.
"FUCKING MOVE!!!! MY BIG BROTHER'S IN THERE, I WON'T LET YOU FUCKING KILL HIM!" I tried to push past them, but they refused to let me through. If it carries on like this, I'm going to start using violence. Karasuma came and stopped us, explaining the situation to us before paparazzi started to swarm us, flashing lights blinding me as they screamed at me non-stop.
"IS IT TRUE THE MONSTER CONVINCED YOU THAT HE WAS YOUR BIG BROTHER?! DID HE HARM YOU IN ANY WAY?!" a large man said, making me punch him in the face.
"HOW DARE YOU FUCKING SAY THAT!!!" I was about to start screaming at the rest of the people that swarmed us, but Karma grabbed my arm and dragged me away from them with the rest of the class and we all started running away.
Eventually, we lost them and we're deciding a battle plan.
"We could bust in using force. Tonight, maybe..." Karma said from beside me. Then a large black vehicle stopped from next to us. Some men quickly grabbing all of my classmates. I managed to evade being caught, but only just.
"Who the hell are you?! Give me back my classmates, or I'll have to result to violence!!!"
"Hmmmmmmm, so this is the angel of death. Maybe if you had weapons, you could get close to almost being a worthy opponent, but without weapons you're nothing, so just give up already." That fucker can't just mock me like that! Now, I need a game plan... He's clearly fast, and strong, and I don't have any weapons, so my only option is to surrender or run. Just bloody brilliant.
"Take me to your leader!" I said in a sarcastic tone, sauntering towards the vehicle. He grabbed me and tied me up. "Mmmmmmmm, kinky." he shut me up by putting a cloth over my mouth to act as a gag. Clearly not a fan of jokes, then...
The car eventually stopped and the strongest guy pulled me and my classmates out. All of my classmates were blindfolded, and I was clearly gagged instead so I would shut up... Fair enough.
"I've taken them under my care without a scratch, commander." the guy that mocked me said. One of the guys pushed down Karma, making me struggle in my bonds a bit to try and help him. His blindfold was now removed and he looked up at the guy, sweatdropping.
"You kids are going to be kept here until the assassination is over. Sure, the probability of him destroying the Earth is 1%, but if it's above zero, it's too much of a gamble. Additionally, in his 'past life' he was a fearsome and brutal human, was he not? Do you realise what could happen if we let him live? Spare a few thoughts for his victims, won't you? In short... His death is simply his just deserts." he turned to me with a small smirk. "Who knows, maybe we should kill you too while we're at it." he gripped my chin tightly; too tightly. Small pain surged through my jawline as he pressed harder.
"DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER!" Karma screamed as Terasaka kicked the guy in the stomach.

Time skip~

"Here, change into these." a woman bowed in front of me, holding out a pile of white clothes. I picked them up, this is probably to make sure I'm not carrying any weapons. I changed into the clothes and gave them my old outfit before walking to the room where everyone was being held and sitting next to Karma on the couch. Karasuma walked in soon after and explained that we are being kept here so we don't do anything stupid, and that the people guarding big brother are super strong.
"Okay, then. I'll go on my own. I refuse to be kept in here and I'm going to see my big brother." I got up and walked towards him. "You can keep everyone else in here, but I refuse to be a dog in a cage that barks 'yes' whenever you give it an order. I'm going, and you can either make it easier or harder for the both of us." he grabbed me by the shirt and threw me down to the ground. I could feel the smirk stretching further across my face as I grabbed his arm. "Harder way it is." I kicked him in the stomach and he loosened his grip just enough for me to pull his arm up to my mouth. I bit down into his flesh, blood soon entering my mouth as he ripped his arm away. He slapped me with pretty much all of his force, pushing me across the room. Before I hit the wall, I put my feet in front of me, pushing myself off of the wall and landing on the ground. "Tch. Not bad..." I was about to go back and start the fight again, but Karma grabbed my wrist.
"It's no use, (y/n). In the end, that guy is just another member of society. When he needs to, hell always fall in line and abide by the rules of the higher-ups." Ugh. As much as I hate it, he's right. I huff and go and sulk in the corner. Karasuma's probably gone by now. I listen in on parts of their conversation, hearing about the assassination plans. I think I know what I'm going to do. I'll have to bring my weapons... My actual weapons.