Chapter 22

"FUCK ALL KINDS OF DUCK, WHY IS IT SO MOTHER FUDGING HOT?!?!"
"(y/n) please try to refrain from such language."
"DON'T GET SMART WITH ME, OCTOPUS!"
"(y/n), we're almost there. Please calm down."
"But I don't like wearing swimwear. I feel so self-conscious..."
"Don't worry (y/n)-chan. I'd like to see you half naked!"
"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU COME FROM FLAMETHROWER?!?!"
"Your dreams."
"Shut up, you nerd."
"How many times do I have to say it? I'm not a nerd, I'm a romantic."
"You're an idiot, I'll give ya that."

Reaching the pool~

Woah. The octopus from my nightmares really outdid himself this time. Half of me wants to swim and half of me wants to hug him. I'm not too eager to take off my P.E. gear and stroll around half naked, though. I watched as everyone jumped in one by one. I walked over to one of the deck chairs, lying down and pulling out my phone, putting my earphones in and playing music. Now it's time to relax...
Splash
-_-
-__-
-___-
I slowly got up and shot my eyes open, looking at the smirking red head, then at my now soaking wet clothes. Oh, he is gonna get it.
"GET HERE, YA LITTLE CARROT-TOPPED SHIT!!!"
"No running beside the pool!"
"DON'T FUCKING TEST ME, YOU FAILURE OF A SQUID!!!"
I eventually got tired, leaning over and resting my hands on my knees while panting. How the hell is that guy so fast?!?! I then felt myself flying in the air. The wind was blowing through my hair and into my face. It was kind of relaxing, actually... Until I fell into the water... Shit.
Now's probably not the best time to mention it, but I'm not the best at swimming. I can swim, but I've never really had many chances to practice, I guess. I pushed myself up with my legs, getting to the surface and grabbing onto the nearest edge of our personal pool and gasping for air.
"Aw, (y/n)-chan. You can't be comfortable in your P.E. kit, why don't you just wear your swimwear?"
"'cause I don't fucking want to."
"Don't be like that, (y/n)-chan. Here, I'll help you."
"Don't. Fucking. Touch. Me. I'll do it, but I can do it myself."
I awkwardly got out of the pool and began to peel off the soaking wet clothes, revealing my swimsuit. Fuck, this is really awkward. I slid into the water quickly, curling up in a ball and sinking to the bottom so no one could see me. What?! I'm a teenager, I'm not supposed to have high self esteem. After sitting under water for about 10 seconds, two arms wrapped around my waist, making me jump, and pulled me up to the surface. I flailed my arms around like an idiot, trying to get out of the smug imbecile's grip (A/N: like the picture) but my attempts were completely futile.
"Hey, (y/n)-chan." I heard Karma whisper in my ear.
"Ugh. It's you."
"Awwwwwww, I love you too, (y/n)-chan." With that he kissed my cheek, causing a large blush to spread across my face.
"Can I get out now?"
"No, I like the way you look in this bathing suit. Besides, I like the idea of you not being able to escape. I can do pretty much whatever I want right now." I felt my blush grow, out of both annoyance and embarrassment.
"DON'T BE A PERVERT, YOU BLOODY WANKER! I'M ONLY AN INNOCENT CINNAMON ROLL! I'M TOO YOUNG FOR THIS SHIT!!!"
"If your name's not on the clock, you're ready for the c-" he was cut off by me karate chopping him on the head.
"DON'T FINISH THAT SENTENCE YOU DUMBASS!" At this point, I'm fairly sure that everyone was watching us. He was just completely unphased as he swam away, satisfied with his work. Idiot.
I looked over at Koro-sensei to see him getting splashed by Kurahashi. He jumped backwards, panicking. The devil that is kind-of-my-boyfriend-but-not-quite then went up to Koro-sensei and began to shake his chair, making Koro-sensei panic even more.
...this is the best weakness we've discovered so far, this could actually be really useful...