Chapter 43

Your p.o.v~

I held big brother's hand as we walked down the street, he would occasionally look down at me and smile that same smile from the day he killed my father. The disciple was next to us, childlike wonder was evident on his face. He hasn't been corrupted yet. I looked at the people we passed, each one of them ignoring us; it's good to be seen like a normal person every once in a while instead of being a monster.
"Big brother, where are we going?" I looked up at him with curiosity, he just looked down at me and smiled in response.
"It's a surprise, (y/n)." I could feel his fingers elongating in my hand, his smile started to grow and began to look bigger than his face. His head rounded and grew bigger, his skin gradually turning yellow and the smoothness of his hand stretching out into a slippery yellow tube. I just stared in awe, feeling an immense pain in my back. Suddenly, all of the memories of what the present truly is came back to me. Big Brother's in danger, and I need to help him.

Karma's p.o.v~
I watched as Koro-sensei fought, he was clearly losing. He seemed worryingly overwhelmed. Suddenly, a black cloud was in the sky over me and my classmates and Koro-sensei was covering us. He took hit after hit, getting beaten badly. I felt (y/n) start to thrash in my arms, screaming. I looked down at her and saw her eyes closed; she's still unconscious. The wings from before sprouted out of her back, thrashing around violently and pushing me forcefully away from her. What the hell is happening?!
"Get... GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY BROTHER!!!!" She charged towards him, a flash of (f/c), (e/c) and black went towards the Reaper and we saw him try to hit her, but fail constantly. She grabbed her scythe, slicing him slightly but not doing enough damage. He finally hit her, pushing her back and smashing her in front of the class E building before attacking Koro-sensei. Kayano blocked his attack, starting a fight with the monster but I wasn't focused on that anymore. (y/n) was getting up from the ground, her hair now black and fading into (f/c) at the bottom, a (f/c) fringe covering her right eye. Her wings folded into her back as she supported herself on the ground, gradually getting up. I heard everyone gasp and looked over to see... Kayano. My classmate- no, my friend was covered in blood, a tentacle protruding out of her chest.
"Tch, Kayano. You shouldn't have fought, you getting hurt was inevitable. How... Heartless of you." I heard (y/n) laughing like she was insane. Is she really making puns about her classmate dying?! She flew over to the fight, picking up Kayano and laying her down in front of us before flying back over and landing next to Koro-sensei. Needless to say, he was furious. A dark aura surrounded the two if them as (y/n) put her wings together in front of her, a large light (f/c) light coming from the tips. Koro-sensei's tentacles were doing the same thing before they both shot the energy, destroying the Reaper. (y/n) fell to the ground, her hair back to the same (h/c) that I've always loved. The wings sunk back into her back before she looked over at us with tears in her eyes. Why is she crying? She got up and grabbed and anti-sensei knife from Nagisa, using it to... Cut her wrist. It cut her?! "Guys... I'm sorry, but I... I won't be able to leave the anti-tentacle wall. I have to... I have to die here with my brother." she looked up, more tears running down her face as the wound on her wrist closed up almost immediately.
"No, there's got to be something we can do?! We're not letting you die. There's got to be some way to save you..." Nagisa asked from beside me, his voice shaky. I just stood there, unable to move. She promised me she'd graduate from this class. She can't actually die here, can she? She's made it this far, she can't just die.
"Me and big brother dying together might be for the best... Maybe I truly don't belong in this world." a sad smile was on her face as she looked at us. Koro-sensei fixed Kayano as (y/n) just laid there, staring at the stars. Soon, the time had come. We all had to kill Koro-sensei. We each held him down, I could feel the tears rolling down my face as I held him down. (y/n) was still lying there, staring at the stars.
"So then... Who's gonna finish him off?" Takaoka asked.
"Everybody please... Let me be the one to do it." Nagisa walked towards us, anti-sensei knife in hand.
"If you don't mind, I'd like to take attendance one last time."

Your p.o.v~
"(y/n) (l/n)... My little sister." he said my name last, making me smirk over at him.
"Sup, big bro." I responded, winking and clicking my fingers before making a finger gun, reminding me of my first day in class E. Nagisa screamed, lifting up his knife. I sped over there, touching his neck softly with my hand and calming him down. "Do you think he really wants to die seeing that face? Keep calm and give my big bro a smile, It'd mean a lot to the both of us..." I smiled at him, seeing tears begin to stream down his face. A sincere smile graced his features as he looked down at my big brother.
"Goodbye... Koro-sensei." and that was it, my big brother's fate was sealed. The knife was in his heart and he was dead, just like I will be soon. His body erupted into tiny particles of light that fluttered around us, glowing in the dark night. Everyone around me burst into tears and I just looked up at the sky. This is it. This is how I die...