Chapter 18

"Do you want anything to eat? I can cook something up if ya want..." Karma asked me, making me look up at him.
"Oh, such a gentleman! Sure, can you make cookies?!?!" I asked, getting really excited. It's been ages since I've had a good cookie.
He dragged me by the hand to his kitchen, before placing me on a stool. He grabbed a crap ton of ingredients and pre-heated the oven. In 20 minutes he had the dough completely rolled out and was fucking around with cookie cutters, I couldn't see the shapes he was making but he was smiling like an idiot the whole time. Soon, they were on the tray and ready to be baked. He still wouldn't let me see them though...
After 30 minutes, the cookies were done and he was arranging them on a plate before placing it in front of me. I looked down and saw a large heart with a bunch of circles with Koro-sensei's face surrounding it.
"You nerd." I teased, laughing.
"I'm not a nerd, I'm a romantic." he replied, I felt heat rushing to my cheeks. Trying to flirt, eh? Two can play at that game.
"Hey, Karma... Do you have a map, 'cause I appear to be lost in your eyes..." I said, winking and making a finger gun. He just rolled his eyes and I took a bite out of one of the Koro-senseis... Holy fucking shit. Where have you been all my life...
"Okay, Karma. I have an offer for you. I will come and live here for free and you will be my personal chef."
"...I don't see how that will benefit me in any way, (y/n)."
"I'll grace you with my presence, duh!" I looked at him as if he was an idiot.
"Okay, how about this. Every weekend, you can come and stay here if you want. I will also cook you food and, if you need it, I will offer you clothes. Deal?"
"Deal." I said, smirking. Yes! I get to hang out with Kar- I mean, I get to eat nice food!
After I had finished eating all of the Koro-sensei faces, I was about to pick up the heart, but Karma beat me to it and broke it in half, putting one half in his mouth and the other in mine.
"You're such a loser." I insulted teasingly, rolling my eyes and scoffing playfully. That was, until he came behind me and put his arms around my waist, making me jump and yelp.
"Oh really, (y/n)?" he asked, biting my ear and turning me around so I was facing him. He began to place small kisses along my jawline before kissing me gently on the lips... What was he doing? Do I push away? I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it... What do I do?
After a few seconds of debating, I just decided to give in, melting into the kiss and putting my arms around his neck. He licked my bottom lip slightly, I parted my lips slightly, unsure of how this works. His tongue immediately went into my mouth, massaging mine before reaching out to every nook and cranny. I began to feel my air get short and we both pulled away, panting slightly. I looked over at him, curious as to why he just did that.
"Jesus Christ, my neck really hurts now. Why the hell are you short?!" He teased... And the moment's ruined. Wait a minute, that wasn't my first kiss... I didn't even think about it before, I had never kissed anyone before Asano, had I? Wait... No, I had kissed Karma before that... Karma stole my first kiss in the forest...