Kidnapped By Loki ~ A Loki Fan Fiction

*Prologue*

"Diana? Where are you?" I heard my brother call.

I ran back up the spiral steps and found him pacing back and forth.

"I was just exploring, Tony. It's quite the building you've got here, you know!" I answered, catching my breath.

My brother, Tony, and I aren't biologically related. I was adopted into his family when I was 15. But we're just as close.

I'm 22 now, almost 23. I live with my brother and his girlfriend, Pepper Potts. He doesn't mind that I live with him, in fact he actually invited me to.

He is still setting up the Stark tower, and I've been looking around. He and Pepper were looking at some technology stuff and I went over to the giant mirror on the wall.

My straight, dark brown hair flowed past my shoulders, the blonde tips reaching the middle of my back. My bright green eyes shone behind my dark blue glasses. Tony has offered multiple times to buy me contacts, but I don't want him to have to feel like he needs to buy everything for me since he's a billionaire.

Tony's phone rang, "Hello. You've reached the live voicemail of Tony Sta-" he lied.

"Tony, this is urgent." The voice said in a serious tone.

"Then leave it urgently," he said, but he was cut off

The elevator opened and Agent Phil Coulson stepped into the room.

"Phil!" Pepper greeted nicely.

"Phil? Um, his first name is Agent." Tony said with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"We need you. A god from Asgard has come and taken the Tessaract." Phil said.

"Does this have anything to do with the Avengers initiative plan...which I know nothing about?" Pepper asked and I giggled because we weren't supposed to know anything about it, even though we do.

He nodded slowly, "we need you on the team."

"Whats this all about?" Pepper asked.

Tony sighed, placed his tablet on the table, waved his hands up, and footage of different "heroes" appeared, "this." He said simply.

"When does he have to leave?" I spoke up.

Phil jumped a little, "sorry, Diana, I didn't realize you were here."

I shrugged, "it's alright."

"I need to debrief Tony on all of the details, and give him all the info he needs." Phil said.

"I'm taking the jet to DC tonight." Pepper said and patted Tony's shoulder.

"I'll come too," I said and followed her to the elevator.

"Be safe," my brother said and waved goodbye.

"You know, it's a good idea, since it might not be safe here." Phil said.

We made it to DC safely, and Pepper and I were going to stay in a fancy apartment temporarily.

And this is where my story begins...

-----

Hello:) I had this idea and I hope you like it. It's probably lame, but yolo. I don't usually say that so don't judge me;) let me know if you think I should continue this story:) byeeee <3 also, I'll try to update as regularly as I can, but it's a little difficult when I have three other stories too. :)