Chapter 1

Clair's POV

"Clair!" My mom yelled.

My name is Clair Grey and I'm 23 years old living with my mom in this gigantic house. My dad left me and my mom since my mom and dad fight 24/7 and he thought it was best to move out. They're still married not divorced. They just don't see each other everyday.

"Yeah mom?" I said coming down the stairs.

I've been thinking of becoming a model. I did a few shoots with some famous photographers and hopefully I will become successful one day.

"We are going to a movie premiere!" She said.

"Wow! Really? Who invited us." I asked eating the brownies on the island.

"The dolans, get dressed!" She said.

She knows I hate Ethan!! Me and him dated back in highschool until he cheated on me. I was really mad at him. He would bring me Starbucks everyday, buy me expensive gifts with me not knowing. He was really sweet. I gave all my love to him and he took it and threw it in the garbage.

I sighed and head back upstairs.

I wore a knit up black romper with black heels. I put my hair in a simple bun and did my usual makeup. By the time I was done it was time to go to their house.

My mom rung the doorbell. Ethan picked it up.

"Good evening Mrs.Grey, come in." Ethan said. My mom stepped in and I did after but was stopped by his filthy hand on my chest.

"I didn't say you could come in." He faked smiled. I faked smile back and kicked his leg.

He let go of me. I ran to Grayson and hug him. Me and Grayson are best friends. "Hey Clair! Excited to go to the movie premier?" He asked me and pulled away.

"Yeah, really excited." I said.

"Well we are having dinner soon, might as well eat with us." He smiled. I nodded my head sitting down with him. We were talking until some ugly ass voice comes in.

"Hey guys!" Ethan said.

"Hey..." me and Grayson said quietly.

"Uh so whatcha talking about?" He asked.

"How fricking annoying you are!" I said to him.

"Damn that hurt babygirl." He said putting his hand over his chest.

"say that one more time, I dare you." I said to him.

"Babygi-" I slapped him across the face and stormed out and ran back home. "you crusty bitch!" I turned around and yelled at him but not loud enough to make the parents here.

Why would Ethan say that? He knows we're over.

Mommy: is everything alright?

Me: just had a headache decided to go home.

Mommy: oh ok honey :)

I closed my phone and jumped on bed. The only thing I can trust. This bed got my back.
________________________________________________

first chapter :)

yay new book :) all these chapters were prewritten.

like, comment and follow :)