Chapter 21

Clair's POV
Last day in Hawaii
_______________

These days in Hawaii were the best and relaxing. Except the part Nate kidnaped me. Me and Ethan were in the uber and about to go back to LA.

I said goodbye to Sarah. "visit sometime before the wedding." i said trying to not cry.

she nodded her head and hugged me again. "flight to los angeles now boarding."

me and ethan walked away as i look behind me and wave at sarah.

"it's okay. she'll visit." ethan warmed me with a smile.

after flight*

i finally arrive home. LA I MISSED YOU!

we enter into the uber and drive home safely. the first thing i do when we get home is watch netflix.

"hey ethan!" i called.

"uh yeah." he comes into the tv room.

"i love you." i smile. he smiled bigger than me and kisses my in my lips.

oh here we go again. with the sloppy kisses, grabbing eachother aggressively, but hey i'm not saying i don't like it. wink wink nudge nudge.

i pull his soft brown hair as his large hands make there way down my waist. the home phone rings as ethan groans into the kiss.

he picks it up and answers. "sorry no one here is named joe i think you have the wrong number, no aha it's okay." ethan hangs up and walks back to me.

"now where were we?" ethan asked leaning in. i stop him.

"i don't know actually." i teased and walked away. i made my way to the kitchen to clean the dishes. i could feel his eye burning through my ass.

"stop starring you ugly perv." i smiled.

he walked behind me as i clean the dishes. "stop teasing daddy." he mumbled in my hair sending chills down my warm back. he gripped my butt and i splash water all over him.

"oops." i run away.

who does he think he is pulling some kinky shit on me.

i close the bedroom door and lay in bed. i hear the door open an close. it was dead silent. thank the lord he lef-

"you think i couldn't see your fat ass under this blanket!" ethan interrupted my thoughts.

"ethan stop!" i said while laughing as he tickled me.

he stopped and we just laid in bed cuddling.

"wedding is in a month! come on lady's! let's make sure we have everything!!" my mom yelled.

i stood there with cameron. she was gonna be the maid of honour.

we booked our wedding at a beautiful cliff and a beach behind it because my mom knows me and ethan love beaches and amazing views.

"mom chill. it's only a month away." i said calming her. she sighed and walked away.

"damn your getting married before me and i'm older." cameron said. i laugh along with her.

"yeah one month, everything is gonna change." i said crossing my arms.

"do you want to get married?" cameron asked.

"yeah i do, especially with ethan, but." i paused.

"but what?" cameron steps closer.

i look at my feet, "i kinda wanna live life, i'm 23 and i haven't been active lately, it's all about the wedding." i said.

she pats my back. "don't stress too much. trust me i can see you and ethan together, forever actually."

i give her a smile and she walks off to where her mom was.

i sit on the couch and the doorbell rings. "i got it!"

i open the door and see ethan holding 2 foot long subs. i smile and hug him.

"thankful for you." i said into his chest.

"no problem babe. now let's eat and watch some netflix."

ethan had to leave for some wedding stuff and i'm home alone thinking about the wedding. it's putting too much stress onto me.

obviously i would love to marry ethan but i still wanna live life and be crazy. could i still do that while i'm married.

i should be happy i'm marrying the love of my life. ethan. he's treating me so well. what did i do to deserve him.

I grabbed a hoodie and head outside for a walk. it's was beautiful outside. in my neighbour hood was only older people. it was noisy as much when little kids are here playing with their bikes and toys outside.

but soon I will be having a kid. hopefully a boy. even tho Ethan wants a girl I would love to have a little boy running around.

I smile to myself as I think about a family of my own. not just being in one, but creating one.

just less than a month I will be known as Mrs.Dolan.

yayayya new chapter !1!1

sorry for not being active as much. I will be posting but not as much as I used too.

follow like and comment !

ig//flatteredolan

twitter//flatteredolans