Chapter 16

Clair's POV
Hawaii Day 1
____________

Today is the day me and Ethan go to Hawaii. I wasn't really thinking about going but he wasted a lot of money buying tickets to go there and buying Justin Bieber tickets.

I got my suitcase and put it in the trunk.

"Let's uh go." Ethan said.

We didn't even talk this morning, it was really awkward.

I hopped inside the car and wore my seatbelt. Grayson drove us to the airport. We said goodbye and Grayson pulled me to the side.

"Why aren't you and Ethan talking?" He asked.

"Oh he uh he cheated on me." I said.

"Oh what a douche." He rolled his eyes and I laughed.

"See yah in month." He said and gave me and hug.

I hugged back. Me and Ethan went inside the airport. It took 45 minutes to go through everything and we finally sat in our seats.

I had the window and Ethan next to me. I put in my headphones and listened to some music to not make anything more awkward than it is.

-

"Clair! Clair!" Someone said shaking me.

"What?" I said and rubbed my eyes.

"We are here." Ethan smiled.

I looked at him and grabbed my bag.

We exited the plane and go get our big suitcases. I was waiting for suitcase then I saw Sarah waving at me.

"Clair!" She yelled.

I run up to her and give her the biggest hug.

"I missed you so much." I said.

"I missed you too." She said and we both pulled away.

"This is Nate." She pointed to this guy with beautiful blue eyes.

"Nice to meet you." I said shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you too Clair." He said and flashed a smile.

I grabbed my suitcase but someone else takes it from me.

"I got it." Nate said.

"Oh ok." I smiled.

We walked right next to each other to his car.

"Yo Nate long time no see." Ethan said behind us with his hand on his shoulder.

"Hey Eth." He said.

"I see you met Clair." Ethan said looking at me but I turned away quickly.

"Yeah I-I did." He stuttered.

I got into the car. Me and Sarah in the back and Ethan in the passenger seat while Nate was driving.

Nate would give me glances from the rear view mirror. It was really weird.

We pulled up by this beach house.

"You guys have a beach house?" I said.

"Yeah four of us are staying here." Sarah said.

"Wow." I said.

We got out of the car and into the beach house. It was huge. There was a pool outside but there is no use of that since there's a beach right behind us.

"Hey why don't you settle in and we could head to the jacuzzi?" Sarah said.

"Yeah uh sure." I nodded and she left.

I was looking through my suitcase to get my swimsuit until some interrupted me.

"Hey Clair." Ethan said.

I ignored him.

"Clair." He said clearing his throat.

"What?!" I said.

"Can I please talk to you about before yesterday?" He said.

"There's nothing to talk about." I said.

"Please." He said.

"No Ethan. You cheated and lied. What else is there?" I said.

"I'm sorry ok. I promis-"

"No need to have a promise, your gonna break it again anyways." I rolled my eyes.

"Please give me another chance." He said.

"I gave you 2 chances." I said.

"Give me a last chance, I promise you it won't happen again." He said.

"Why should I trust you again." I said.

"Well I'm handsome, plus you have to give me a chance because we are gonna have to make babies." He smiled and I smiled a bit too.

"And?" I said.

"I don't know, I miss you. I miss hugging you, kissing you, teasing you. I just really love you." He said holding my hand.

"I'll have to think about this." I said.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek and left somewhere. I finally picked up my white 2 piece swimsuit. I go inside the bathroom and change. After that I put my hair into a bun and grab my shades and head outside where Sarah is.

"Hey what took you so long?" She asked.

"Oh just tried to find my swimsuit." I said.

"Boo!" Nate popped up and grabbed my waist scaring the living shit out of me.

"What the fuck was that Nate?!" I yelled.

"Ahah I got you good." He said.

I look down and realized that his hands were still on my waist.

"I heard screaming what happened...here." Ethan said coming outside. He looked at me and Nate. Ethan pulled his sunglasses down.

"Oh uh." I said pulling away.

"I just scared her." Nate said.

"Oh ok." Ethan said joining us in the pool.

I was next to Nate and Sarah. "So how you like it here in Hawaii?" Nate said

"It's a cool place. I haven't really seen much of it. Let's go on a hike!" I suggested.

"Yeah sure. We will go up that mountain." Nate said pointing to the small mountain.

"Sure why not." I said.

"I've been there before with my friend, it looks small but trust me it's big." He said.

"Who's up for pizza?" Sarah said.

"Me!" Three of us said.

"Ok ok. I'll grab a towel, Nate call the pizza place." Sarah said. They both got out of the jacuzzi leaving me and Ethan alone.

"Imma go." I said getting up but Ethan pulled me down.

"Your going nowhere." He said.

"Ethan." I said getting out of his grip.

"Just one kiss please?" He asked.

"No I have to thin-" he cut me off with one of his kisses.

I could never get tired of his kisses.

______________________________________________

sixteenth chapter :)

i wanna go to HAWAII so bad but I hate going on planes.

also i have a new instagram fanpage for the twins.

it's @/flatteredolan

follow me, like my recent and tag grayson to earn my follow back !!

hope you enjoyed this chapter!! like comment and follow! we are almost at 600!