Chapter 13

Clair's POV

We walk inside the store and see my mom and Lisa looking at dresses.

"Hey girls." Lisa said hugging us.

I hug my mom.

"Let's begin." Mom said.

The whole time I was sitting down and just listening and watching what Lisa and mom picking out dresses.

"This one?" Lisa asked.

"Too fluffy." I said.

"This?" My mom said.

"No fluff at all." I said.

I decided to look for myself. I walk around and see a nice looking dress.

After looking I found 3 that were the only nice looking. "I found some." I said.

I walked inside the change room and try on the first one.

"If you need help call me, I'm Casey." The lady who worked there said.

I tried on the first on and went outside. Everyone was nodding there head no.

I look down at the dress.

"Ugly. What was I thinking?" I said to myself.

I walk back inside and try on the second one.

I walk back outside and everyone seemed ok with it.

"Not bad." Lisa said.

I walk back inside and change into the 3 one. It was a perfect fit like the other. I walked outside and everyone was shocked.

"This is it." My mom said.

"It's perfect for your body." Cameron said.

"Oh my god Ethan is lucky." Lisa said and everyone nodding there head.

I look in the mirror to see how the dress looks on me.

"I'll take it." I said.

-

I gave the dress to my mom and she will give it to some professional person and fix a few things.

I go back home and see Ethan standing at the door.

"How was dress shopping?" He said.

"Not bad." I said.

"Did you find a good dress." He said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Can I see?" He asked.

"No what the hell. You'll see on our wedding day." I said wrapping my arms around his waist.

He gives me a quick, small kiss and leaves to hang out with his friends.

These past few days he has been hanging out with friends. I don't even know why.

I went to eat some spaghetti that I made yesterday and watch Netflix all day.

//

I wake up inside the tv room alone. I look at the time. 3:07 am (lmao if you don't know what that means then bye)

I get up and walk over to my room. I don't see Ethan in bed. I look around the house and Ethan is nowhere to be seen.

Ethan's POV

I was at a hype party yesterday and let me tell you Meredith looked fucking gorgeous. Wait what am I saying? I'm getting married to Clair.

Meredith and I talked the whole night. I wasn't drunk or anything. I just talked to her.

"So your engaged right?" She said.

"Yeah I-I am." I stuttered.

"Who's the lucky gal?" She said twirling her hair.

"Clair." I said.

"Oh her. Yeah she's chill." She said chewing her gum.

"Yeah." I said looking down.

"If you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you Ethan. Call me sometime yeah?" She said with one hand on my shoulder.

She leaned in and kissed me, I kissed back. "Bye Ethan." She winked.

That kiss wasn't that bad. I might give her a call sometime.

"Ethan let's go."  Grayson said.

"Oh ok." I said getting up and leaving to my car.

I wasn't sure if I should tell Clair that Meredith kissed me. Should I lie to her and say I didn't kiss back?

Maybe.

-

I put my key inside the lock but Clair opened the door.

"Ethan I was worried about you." She hugged me.

"You were?" I said.

"Yeah." She said kissing my cheek.

"Where were you?" She asked walking me upstairs.

"At a party." I said.

"A party? Did you drink at all?" She said.

"No no. I just hanged out with the guys because it's my last time hanging out with them as a non married person." I said she nodded her head.

"I have to tell you something." I said.

We both sat on the bed.

"What is it?" She asked.

I looked in her eyes.

"Meredith, she uh she kissed me." I said looking down.

"What?" She said.

"I didn't kiss back I just said I'm engaged." I said.

"Oh that's ok. It's not your fault. Good thing you didn't kiss her or this marriage thing will be off and I'll move somewhere far like uh Australia." She said.

"Oh really?" I said.

"Yeah uh it's getting late. Let's go to bed." She said getting under the covers. I cuddled with her for the whole night.

______________________________________________

thirteenth chapter :)

Merehoe merebitch mereslut. What else nicknames are there lmao