Chapter 9

Clair's POV

I woke up the next morning and did my routine that I do everyday. I finish my breakfast and head to the tv room.

I legit do this everyday. I should do something else like get a job or workout.

"I'm home." Ethan said.

Ethan has been going to meetings on meetings on meetings for the past few weeks. He leaves at 8:00 in the morning and comes back at 11:00.

"Yeah yeah." I said watching tv.

"What are you watching." He asked.

"Fast and Furious 6." I said.

"Coolio." He said.

"Gross I just cringed." I said laughing.

"You have been watching tv for a long time do something productive in your life." Ethan said.

"Eat crackers." I said to him.

"I was about to do that." He said.

"Ohh." I said.

"Let's go to Hawaii!" Ethan said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Please it'll be fun." He said.

"Whatever floats your boat home boy." I said.

-

I went to the mall to apply for some jobs. Why do I need a job? My parents and Ethan's parents are paying for the bills for our house.

I'll just go shopping instead. I went inside H&M and more stores to shop.

-

"Your back!" Ethan said hugging me.

"Yeah I am." I said.

"What did you get?" He asked.

"Just clothes." I said.

"Really? Cool." He said.

"Yea I know." I said. This guy is very weird.

"So wanna play hide n seek?" He suggested.

"Uhm why?" I asked.

"Because I'm bored." He said.

"I can see that." I said.

"Come on please." he begged.

"Fine." I said and dropped my bags.

"Ok i'll count and you'll hide." He said walking towards a wall and facing his back to me. He covered the sides of this eyes and started counting to 30.

I went inside upstairs and hid in the shower. "Ready or not here I come!" Ethan yelled.

I could hear that he was walking upstairs. I don't blame him because I walk loudly.

"Found yah!" He yelled and I could hear the toilet lid open then shut really loud.

"Fuck." He cursed.

"Sike boi." He yelled and turned on the shower leaving me all soaked. "Ethan!" I yelled.

"Yea my love." He said peeping through the curtains.

"turn the fucking shower off. i'm getting soaked." i yelled trying to cover my self.

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into the shower. "You fucking L." He said.

We were both strangled. We tried to get out but it was too squishy. We both made our faces inches away. He starred at me and I starred back.

"Your eyes are beautiful." He said

"Eat shit." i said. he laughed.

"Ok." he said.

It was then silent and he started leaning in. Both of our lips were attached and to be honest it was a hella good feeling. Our lips were moving in sync. It's like we were kissing in the rain but instead of the rain we kissed in the shower. His hands made its way to my butt and gripped it. I gasped and he slipped his tongue in my mouth. I didn't want to pull away. This feeling brings good times. Times I don't want to forget. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He picks me up. My legs around his waist. The shower was still running.

We didn't even pull away. I let his tongue explore my mouth. He walked to our room and lay me on the bed while my legs were around his waist still and Ethan on top of me.

He pulled away and started kissing my neck.

"Ethan." I let out.

I didn't want him to stop. He pulled off his shirt and I pulled off mine. He then looked at me up and down.

"Your beautiful baby." He said.

I grabbed his face and pull him back down. I then kissed his neck. "My turn to pleasure you." I whispered.

______________________________________________

ninth chapter :)

sorry ok i put a little sexual content in here but heated make out sessions are the limit there is no way i'm writing smut.

no smut zone area