Chapter 8

Clair's POV

I heard the doorbell go off.

I saw Grayson and two other guys holding a drunk looking Ethan.

"What happened?" I said.

"Too much vodka." Grayson said.

"Oh." I said.

"Bring him inside." I added.

They took him to the couch.

"Your so pretty." Ethan said poking my nose. I let out a giggle at him because that was pre stupid.

"I'm Jack." One of them said.

"I'm aaron." The other one said.

"Nice to meet you Jack and aaron." I said smiling.

"Let's take him upstairs." Jack said and they took him upstairs.

"We'll see yah later Clair." Grayson said.

"Bye guys!" I said and they all walked out. I went upstairs and see Ethan laying in bed still awake.

"Lay down with me?" He asked.

"Why?" I said.

"Please?" He asked.

"Fine." I said and climbed in bed with him. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close.

"I love you." He said and kissed my cheek.

-

I woke up the next morning alone in bed. Ethan did tell me he was at a meeting.

I get up and take a shower after that put on my clothes and head to the kitchen to eat some breakfast.

I went on Twitter and checked some notifications and some tagged me in this picture of Ethan grinding on bitch ass Meredith.

"Are you kidding me?" I said to myself.

"Hey Clair!" Ethan said.

"Hey Ethan! Did you have fun yesterday?" I asked.

"Ye-" before he could finish his sentence i said. "Grinding on fucking Meredith?" his face dropped.

"Uhm what?" He said embarrassed.

"I know I still don't forgive you but you said you wanted to forget the past. How can you do that by bringing it back?!" I said crying.

"Look I'm sorry. I was really drunk I didn't even know I did that." He said.

"Whatever." I said walking to my car.

-

I walked inside my moms house and see her sitting down looking at her phone.

"Hey mom." I said.

"Clair? What are you doing here." She asked.

"Tired of Ethan." I said rolling my eyes.

"You better start liking him." She said.

"Yeah yeah, whatcha doing?" I said skipping to her.

"No-nothing." She said shutting off her phone.

"Mom stop hiding things from me." I said.

"Did you see on Twitter?" She said.

"No shit, the pic of Ethan on Meredith." I asked.

"Yea that but one more tweet." She said.

I looked on her phone and see a tweet.

@MeredithMickleson: this bitch better back off Ethan or I will fucking slit her ugly ass throat, Come at me.

I take out my phone and tweet at her.

@ClairGrey: Go suck other guys dick fish lips, no wonder your lips are hella big.

it was silent for a few seconds. i then break down.

"Mom I can't stand Ethan. He's nice and once then second he goes with other girls, how can I trust him again?" I said.

"Stay close with him, he'll see that it's stupid to cheat on you because he's lucky to have you." She said.

"I am lucky to have her." A voice said behind me. I look and see Ethan in front of me.

"Clair." He said walking towards me. He held my hands.

"It was a dick move to go out and party drunk and not let you know. I shouldn't have done it and I'm sorry Clair, I really am. What your mom said it's true I want to be close to you. If you just ignore me the whole time I won't be able to be close to you." He said on his knees.

"Oh my god." My mom said covering her mouth.

"Hey Sharon! You wanted to talk-" Lisa said coming into the door.

"Oh my goodness! ITS HAPPENING! Sean get the camera." She said ran out the door.

"I-" I said.

"I-I forgive you Ethan." I said. He then picked me up and spun me around.

"Aww I ship it." Lisa said.

-

"Ethan stop that's annoying." I said. Ethan was currently giving me hickeys.

"Why not? I can't show my love to you?" He said.

"Your hickeys are ugly." I said laughing.

"How rude." He playfully glared at me. i giggle.

We started cuddling for a little bit.

"I'm so happy." Ethan randomly said.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Because I'm with you." He said.

"cheesy shit." I said pulling away.

"Come back here babe." He said.

"No." I said and walked into the tv room. This is basically my life.

"Clair you watch tv 24/7." Ethan said taking the remote.

"Hey stop it! I want to watch tv." I said grabbing it.

-

"Clair?" Ethan said.

"Yea?" I said looking at him. We were making a cake together.

"I love you so much." Ethan said.

"Do you actually mean it?" I asked.

"Of course." He said.

"Ethan love is a strong word. You had a bunch of girlfriends and said I love you to them, how do I know your saying the truth?" I said.

He walked over to me and went close to my face. He leaned it and kissed me. It was a soft, gentle, okay kiss.

______________________________________________

eighth chapter :)

if you guys enjoyed this chapter like it!! follow and comment if you want to see more chapters. check out my other books too while you wait 💗