Chapter 25

ethan's pov
the wedding day

i wear my tux and my dress shoes. i made sure i looked clean for my baby. i've been waiting for this day since we got together and then we broke up and now we are together again.

i look at myself is the mirror. this is it.

i'm gonna be a grown man after this. i'm gonna have kids running around and of course my beautiful wife.

my dad comes in. "i'm proud of you ethan. you got this."

"thanks dad." i said hugging him. grayson comes in and joins the hug.

"oh grayson you're next by the way." my dad joked but grayson took it seriously.

me and my dad started laughing and grayson got it and laughed with us. my dad left me and grayson to talk.

"i'm happy for you bro. im gonna be a uncle soon!" grayson said patting my back.

"i'm happy too."

my mom was stressing about everything. "one chair is empty! who's sitting there!"

"aunt jean. she went to the bathroom mom." i said laughing. "stop stressing."

"my son is getting married. of course i'm gonna stress." my mom said laughing and hugging me.

"i'm gonna sit down. it's starting in five. go stand over there and look and handsome." my mom pushed me and went to sit down.

[ i never been to these types of weddings so just bare with me :) ]

clair's pov

i look at myself in the mirror.

this is it

this is it. i'm gonna be ethan dolans wife. i smile.

my dad knocks on the door. "you ready?"

i smile and turn around. "i think so."

he laughs and takes my hand. the music begins go play. [ i feel like this is so cheesy omf ]

i had the biggest smile on my face as my dad walked me down the aisle. i saw ethan looking at me and tearing up which made almost tear up.

"don't tear up! the makeup artist did her best to do this look." i mentally say

ethan smiles and looks at grayson who's right behind him.

"that's my girl bro." he said and graysons laughs patting his back.

my dad hugs me before giving me to ethan. "i'm positive you'll take great care for her, but if you mess up..." my dad trails off.

"dad." i whisper and he looks at me and smiles.

"keep her safe." he pats ethan's back.

"of course." ethan says taking my hand in his.

"today we are gathered..."

"i do." i say as ethan smiles.

"you may kiss the bride-" ethan grabs my waist and kisses me so softly but passionately.

i smile into the kiss as everyone cheers.

we pull away. i hold my arm into his arms and we walk down the aisle and into the limo that was taking us to the airport to go to australia.

our family meets us at the limo. we all hug and say our goodbyes and hop into the limo.

"i need to go home real quick to change." i say to the limo driver.

"i was just gonna ask if you were wanting to go." he laughs and me and ethan laugh along.

i get home and i quickly go into my closet picking out adidas sweats and a obey shirt.

i take off my makeup which only took 3 mins and wash off.

i fix my hair into a bun and put on my slides. as i was leaving i saw a bag on the bed. i tilt my head as i was confused.

i open the bag and see a Louis Vuitton purse i've been wanting for so long. i see a card in the bag.

if you're reading this clair you need hurry because we need to get to the airport.

—mr. ethan
ps. ilysm :)

i smile and bring the bag with me back to the limo. "ethan fucking dolan."

he laughs hugging me. "it's a gift. happy marriage!"

"well i didn't get you anything and i feel bad. plus this purse of very expensive. you need to return it!" i say and he shakes his head.

"you're my princess and i must spoil you!" he kisses me.

i laugh and kiss him back.

being on writers block is the worst. especially with this book. anyways! i was thinking of doing a sequel but i won't be because i don't really have any ideas.

hope you enjoyed this book!

like, comment and follow if u haven't!

read my two new books !

💗