Prologue- Mirror

Songs- Saturn, Little Things, half light, Bad Day, Hurts Like hell🎵

Artists- Sleeping at last, Jake Sinnaeve, Banners, Justin Bieber, Fleurie🎧

Movie Scene- Charlie The Perks Of Being a Wallflower/breakdown scene🎬

Shaky hands feel from the door as Stiles feel into his room, his face pale and arms thin. Tears ran down his cheeks and softy hit the ground, he couldn't help the flashbacks that kept flashing through his mind. The horrible things he had done it was so overwhelming for him he felt like he couldn't breathe, He was in his bedroom sitting on his desk holding his face "stop crying" he repeated to himself trying to numb some of the pain but it seemed that that goal was unreachable. He let out a frustrated breath as he pushed his work of his desk, he walked into his bathroom splashing cold water onto his face. Spitting out the remnants of water from his mouth and lips he looked up at his reflection in the overhead mirror, suddenly he saw Scotts face as he twisted the sword into him. "monster" ..... "monster"...... "Your a monster STILES STILINSKI!" he screamed at his reflection punching it, glass shattering on his hand.

A duffle bag was snatched out of Stiles' bedroom cupboard as he quickly threw clothes into it, he had to pull away because sobs still racked through his body. He was no doubt about it being a coward leaving the pack when they needed him most, leaving his dad when his drinking was getting bad again but he has always been a coward he has always ran when things got tough so thats what he is doing. He was about to leave his room, when his eye caught a photo of him and his mum when he was younger, he softly smiled his mum always knew how to make him feel better if only she could of stayed. He quickly picked it up and put it in his wallet, as he walked down the steps that still creaked just like they did the he was 5. All these memories in the house are going to be left behind, the house that he grew up in was soon to be his old house.

The paper from this morning was still sitting on the coffee table where his dad sits every morning and drinks his crappy instant coffee that he still argues his nice, Stiles shivered slighting knowing that his dad would wake up tomorrow morning to an empty house no more Stiles. If he was going to be a coward he at least needs to do it the right way, sniffling up the excess from crying he grabbed a piece of paper that was sitting on the table.

Dad,

I'm sorry that when you came home tonight I wasn't in the lounge sitting on the couch watching Spiderman like usual. I know you asked me for the past few days if i was ok and i told you i was fine, that was a lie but i think you new that. I can't be here anymore every time i look in the mirror i see a monster, correction dad I am a Monster. I don't want you to worry about me i will be back wether thats 3 Weeks from now or 3 years from now i will be back I promise. If i was half as brave as you i would of stayed and said this to you in person, I love you more than you will ever know even though it won't seem like it. You still got me.

Love Always Stiles

Sighing he stood up quickly grabbing his duffel bag from the bar stool chair, the only piece of him left in the house was his keys left in a small pile on the counter. The engine of his blue jeep roared to life as the tires skidded pulling out of the gravel driveway. He did want to leave straight away but there was one person he needed to visit, and no thats not Scott he can't face him. He needed to see Derek thinking about him brought a memory, which quickly flashed through his mind,

"Stiles you dropping crumbs all over the couch" Derek scolded Stiles as he happily sat on Derek's couch munching away on the packet of chips, "Der your going to miss the movie" Stiles called grinning from the couch. Derek mumbled some words under his breath about manners that Stiles didn't own, but never the less he sat on his couch beside Stiles who lifted his legs to place them on Derek's lap. "Spiderman again really?" Derek asked his eyebrow raised a small smile on his face, "There is never too much Spiderman!" Stiles protested as Derek chuckled throwing his head back. Just as Spiderman was about to beat Electro, Derek pushed the off button on the remote "HEY!!!!" Stiles yelped, "he was about to win Der" Stiles groaned as Derek rolled his eyes at him. Stiles went to get up but Derek caught his arm and pulled him back down onto the couch, Stiles blushed at their close proximity "der" he whispered just before the alpha captured his lips with his own. After a slow passionate kiss Derek pulled back resting his forehead on Stiles' "You don't know how long i have been waiting to do that" Derek said eyes sill closed "you don't know ow long i've been waiting for you to do that" Stiles grinned as Derek softly smiled. Their first kiss, the perfect first kiss. Like that they sit back as "All That Matters by Justin Bieber" blared through the radio.

Stiles pulled to the side of the road, he let out an agonised scream as his fist pounded against the steering wheel repeatedly. Derek and him were so close to becoming offical before the nogitsune possessed Stiles, after that they didn't return to what they were before. He brought the jeep back to life as he speed down the familiar route to Derek's loft, Derek's Camaro was parked in his normal park a good or bad sign still not known. He killed the engine and quickly made his way up to Derek's floor. The thick metal door was the only thing separating Stiles from Derek, Breathing in he told himself to man up as he swiftly pushed the door open.

His footsteps echoed in the loft as he walked to the middle glancing at the couch in front of the TV the thought of their first kiss came flooding back, knowing that Derek would've heard him minutes before, he waited for his familiar figure to come down the spiral staircase. "Stiles" Derek briefly said walking to his desk and resting his palms on the oak bench, "Hey Der.... nice weather ey" he mumbled gripping his neck with his hand, Derek raised an eyebrow at him "Stiles don't ramble why are you here?" he asked.

Stiles Gulped "Well ah I don't know how to put this....I need to get out of here Der, I can't wake up every morning and pretend like things are ok." He said eyes on the ground, "You are just going to leave? run away from the pack from your dad from me?' Derek asked "Der please don't make this harder than it already is" "harder than it already is! really Stiles your just running away this isn't hard this is a cowards choice!" Derek yelled.

"Derek I'm sorry but I'm just hurting people" Stiles was cut off by Derek pounding his hands on the desk, "Stiles just go then" Derek gruffly spoke "I'm just trying to help" Stiles whimpered, he jumped back when Derek swiped his hand over the desk throwing all the remnants against the wall "I NEED YOU!!" Derek screamed his vein popping out of his neck, Tears started to fall from Stiles' eyes "LEAVE NOW!" Derek yelled pointing to the door. Stiles stood his ground, "I'm not leaving until i know that your ok with it!" Stiles said not raising his voice a tone, Derek let out a shallow laugh "I'm not going to be ok with it but i can't stop you" "Fight for me then?" Stiles said eyes pleading for comfort "Maybe your not worth fighting for" Derek said in a low whisper. Stiles' head swung up "Please tell me you didn't just say that" he whimpered, Derek "Stiles please just leave already, we don't need you anymore!" he yelled pushing Stiles back a little. "I thought you cared about me" Stiles said.

Stiles Quickly ran out hand covering his mouth to hide his sobs, his conscious screaming asking him what he expected to happen. He kicked the ground as he stood up, walking to his jeep he gave one last grim look to the loft that housed his almost could've been boyfriend. And with that Stiles stilinski left Beacon hills behind him.

A map beside him in the passenger seat with his destination marked in, Mount Denali. To try and move his thoughts from Derek, he put the stereo on only to have Dereks mixtape blare through playing "All that Matters" he slammed the button back down as quickly as he started it, and becoming enveloped by silence.

It took Stiles two nights until he made it to Mount Denali, well known traditional werewolf clan. It was here that Stiles plans to become an improved version of himself, He will become Alpha no longer shall he be the weak human. With a new vision on the horizon Stiles left ready to become Alpha to heal himself.

A/N- Snap me on thoughts and ideas username- , p.s is it prologue?