Chapter 10- Music Taste

Song- Mine, Excavate, Alone, Call Out My Name,

Artist- Bazzi, Macklemore feat Saint Claire, Halsey feat Big Sean& Stefflon Don, The Weeknd

Stiles

<flashback>

'who thought Derek Hale would ever take me out on a date' I say grinning to the dark sky as Derek joins me outside, He looks at me a slight smile on his face. 'Anyone in their right mind would have known Stiles' He responds handing me a sweater, I laugh 'Well I certainly didn't, but I am glad you did'. Derek locks his car and motions for us to go into his loft, I guess the fact our breath could be seen as a factor. I felt as if I was floating on a cloud, damn and I thought regular Derek is good, Date Derek is phenomenal. He grips my hand as we make our way up the stairs, I am in so deep, I think back to the lasagna I ate and quickly test my breath against the back of my hand. We reach his door, he lets go of my hand and I feel my hand briefly follow his at the loss of contact. 

Derek slaps a hand against the cold metal, the sound echoed slightly around the corridor. He quickly slides the door open, he does so in such a casual manner that I have to stop my self from gawking. I lose sight of him for a moment as he walks into the dark, then he flickers on a light and the room blossoms into view. I glance at the couch in front of the TV and smile at the memory of our first kiss, 'You want something to drink?' Derek asks throwing a comfortable hoodie on making me want to run over and just hug him all day long. I snap my eyes back to his face 'Yeah I could do with a nice hot chocolate thanks' I say following him into the kitchen. 

Before we started dating, Derek had about two things in his kitchen, A coffee machine, and granola bars. I remember so clearly how my heart physically felt pain looking at the choices of food in his house. I then quickly drove him to the closest food store and had us returning home with twenty bags of food. So now I can bask in the beauty of a full kitchen, that Derek refills every week for me specifically. 

I watch Derek move around the kitchen, which was weirdly mesmerizing. Jesus, stop it STiles that is such a creepy thing to think. 'Did you buy..' I start to ask but Derek cuts me off 'Marshmallows, how could I forget with you asking me every second of the day' His voice is teasing, so it didn't surprise me when he turned to face me with a charming grin. I lean back against the cold marble bench top. 'Well they are essential for s balanced diet' I say Derek lets out a fond laugh, I bite my lip in a grin he is precious. He turns around, when he faces me next he presents me with a steamy mug of chocolate goodness. I happily take it enjoying the warmth that spreads through my hands. 'I have something for you come on' He says making his way towards the staircase, 'Oh my god, taking me to the holy office. Are you sure I am allowed!'. I whisper to him as he leads the way up the stairs, 'Shut up Stiles' He responds gruffly.

I am serious though I have been up here like once and boy did I get a spray for doing so. I watch from the door as Derek slips a hand behind a wall of books, pulling out a hand again which was now holding a box. I frown, did he seriously get me a set of cards? He looks up at me, then holds out an expectant hand. I move to him switching my mug to my left hand, so I could grab the box with my preferred hand. I look at it frowning until I realized what it was, 'Derek you made me a mixtape?' 

1. Wild Thing- The Troggs

2. Heros- David Bowie

3. I Want to Hold Your Hand- The Beatles

4. Can't Help Falling in Love- Elvis Presley

5. Asleep- The Smiths