Chapter 7- Purpose

Song- Holy Grail, Like I Would, Love Me Like You Do, Hold Tight

Artist- Jay Z feat Justin Timberlake, Zayn, Justin Bieber, Justin Bieber

Stiles

"It was comforting to know that we weren't the only ones dealing with Fleurance" Scott said to me grabbing the coffee mug from my hands "I would bet, he is a right piece of work, much more intense than the shit we dealt with in Beacon Hills" I responded blowing down on my coffee. "That reminds me what else has happened since I you know up and ran?" I asked not making eye contact because the guilt would be written over my face if I did, "well last year we had a group of hunters coming after us, we were put on a list and prices beside us for if we were killed. It was a massive bounty hunt basically that was orchestrated by the benefactor who turned out to be some crazy chick from Eichen house. It was crazy" Scott said looking over at the meeting room where everyone was going to be soon.

"And uh how's you know how's my dad?" I bit the inside of my as I asked "I have texted him a bit to let him know I'm ok and called him but you now that isn't really the same as seeing him" Scott looked at me waiting to see if I was going to continue talking "He's doing fine, found out about the supernatural and all took it pretty well" I looked at him "I was there when he learnt about them" I glared slightly unable to not. "Oh shit you were, this might kind of creep you out but him and Peter are friends... Like best friends and Peter isn't pyscho anymore" Scott said raising his eyebrows as he talked, I looked up at the roof and tried to imagine my dad and Peter as friends and there is just no way I can't think of it. I took a sip of the coffee before speaking "Well I did not think that that would have happened" I responded dryly not wanting to continue talking about Beacon Hills. Erica came into the kitchen looking me up and down "Stilinski you going to offer anyone else coffee?" She raised one eyebrow at me before picking up an apple from the counter and loudly chewing it "You know you don't look to bad now you know being a coward and all I thought you would look more pathetic" She smirked at me. I walked up to her bowing my head so that she could she my face without having to look up, I tilted my head to the side and smiled before bring my mug of coffee up and pouring it over her head. 

I studied her face for a second seeing her eyes shift to yellow, "Miss Reyes its always a pleasure to teach disobedient children how to conform, might you think next time before you speak up to me" She was shaking underneath me in anger, her claws coming out from her fingers "What are you going to do their beta... come on give it a shot we all know that it was just bad fate that Val beat you in under a minute yesterday." I smirked at her watched as her hand twitched but stayed down "Erica get out of here now" I groaned as Derek came into the room "Saved by your failure of an alpha might we see each other again soon yes?" I asked her turning around to leave walking through to the meeting room  I made sure to hit Derek with my shoulder "Keep your betas in line Hale". 

Laz looked at me oddly I mouthed 'talk later'  to him before motioning for him to begin the meeting. 'Alright guys, I think its time that we start. I was thinking it would be good to tell you why we are on bad terms with the black wolf tribe and more specifically Fleurance Di'Angelo' Laz looked don at Scott and Derek who nodded, 'Six months ago a cargo of our weapons supply was stolen by the black wolf tribe, I organised a meeting with Fleurance in an attempt to reason with him and retain our goods again. Obviously though that did not go to plan, since this Fleurance has been kidnapping members of packs to which are in an alliance with me. I haven't heard or seen Fleurance since our meeting six months ago, so tell me why you are here' Laz asked. Scott and Derek looked between each other trying to decide who should talk eventually Scott spoke up, "Beacon Hills is as I hope you know a beacon for supernatural creatures, since I was turned as a werewolf I understood that it as not uncommon to have other supernatural creatures fighting against us. After we formed the clover clan however these activities ceased to be a problem, for the last four months though members of the clan have been killed and put on display at each packs specific region. For a while we had no idea who it was that seemed to be doing this, then my pacs emissary had a look at the bodies and the black wolf symbol had been traced into their skin' Scott looked at Derek wondering if he had left anything out.