Chapter 2- Anchor

Song- Kiss me, You are a memory, Love Yourself , The girl you used to be,Wolves🎵

Artist- Ed Sheeran, Message To Bears, Justin Bieber , AJ mitchell, One Direction🎧

"sit down the movie is about to start!" Scott demanded from the bottom of the couch as the pack hurried nervously to get popcorn and a spare seat. Stiles immediately yelled shotgun and sprawled his body over the pop out ,bed couch, legs and arms flung out dramatically and duvet oddly hanging from  his head, Isaac muttered that Stiles always got the bed by he just received a goofy faced grin from Stiles.

"What are we watching this time?" Lydia asked walking in a bowl of popcorn in her hands, clad in comfy trackies and a hoodie, Jackson followed in toe a tray holding the appropriate amount of hot chocolate mugs for everyone "Finding nemo" Scott grinned snatching his mug from Jackson. "Again"Boyd moaned in annoyance, "can't i just go somewhere else?" he asked "this is critical bonding night!" Stiles exclaimed as he moved to allow Derek onto the couch "Who says you get to make decisions your not the Alpha" Boyd sneered which Stiles returned and pretend to use the force on him. Derek smacked Stiles' hand down a small smile on his lips and told Scott to start the movie.

Isaac was quick to turn off the lights and share a couch with Boyd and Erica, Lydia and Jackson shared a love seat while Allison and Scott lay together on a make up bed from pillows of all kinds. Moments later they were all mostly completely transfixed by the movie or the person beside them, Stiles was lying with his head on Dereks chest and arm thrown over his waist. Every thing was perfect there was no crazy Alpha running after them, no lizard Jackson to deal with and thankfully no dark druid anymore. They could finally act like normal teenagers that was until Jackson took it upon himself to start a popcorn fight, the next 5 minutes were chaos of popcorn flying everywhere and Scott screaming "ATTENTION TO NEMO!!" Stiles grinned at the chaos turning to Derek kissed his cheek pulling away and smiling at him. "What was that for?" Derek asked tilting his head "for throwing Scotts puffa at him that day" Stiles smiled, Derek laughed and circled his arms around Stiles' waist only to be stopped "this is private property!" Stiles exclaim followed by a burst of laughter and a blushed Derek. "I don't care about claims this is my property" Derek whispered in Stiles ear pulling him in, "This is home" Stiles declared "home" the rest of the pack chanted and so went on a night of laughter stolen kisses and cookies.

Derek

I smiled down lightly at the photo of me and Stiles on the couch my fingers skimmed over his face as if I would be able to touch him, Stiles was kissing my cheek I mean I was smiling a rarity of its own. Lydia has always known how to take a good photo although I can still remember Stiles commentating that it was slightly stalkerish but I knew he loved the shot. I heard a car pull up and placed the picture back down beside my bed, I kissed the photo "I'm sorry" I uttered no matter how many times I've said it  feel like its never enough. 

Hearing the click of heels I knew that it was none other than Lydia Martin herself.  She walked in not bothering to knock intrusive teenagers. "I swear to god I am going to murder Isaac" she grumbled sitting down on his couch. "Hi lydia, good morning to you too" I said  sarcastically. She rolled her eyes, "Ok spill whats the matter?" I asked her sitting down across from her "Well where do I begin when you left on Tuesday guess who smart boy Isaac sent out for our land expansion meeting with Mount Denali tribe" Lydia said rubbing her eyes. "No god no who" Derek prayed it wasn't Peter "Lawrence" Lydia sighed and Derek choked. "no you can't be serious" Derek said getting up to grab his coat and keys, "Can I not trust you guys with anyone, come on we're leaving" I said grabbing a hoodie to which Lydia promptly followed.

After Stiles left the Hale/McCall pack they have made some changes, after the series of unfortunate events they decided they needed to expand and went on the hunt to find packs to join theirs. I knew some people from when my mum was alive this included Laurence Foxhole, the biggest douche to ever step foot on this earth. Aside from Laurence's unkind personality traits, he does and will always know how to run a sufficient pac, which is why we endure him. After months of negotiating they acquired his pack to join theirs, Laurence's pack included four betas and one chimera. The four betas Arron, Rose, Katherine who are nice, funny and welcoming but the chimera Theo took some time to open up to them appears he had a rough childhood well that runs in the clan. When the packs joined word spread about a new powerhouse pack soon they had Alphas from all different places knocking at this doors. They promptly deciding on naming themselves the "clover clan" for good luck.