Chapter 8- Back Where We Started

Song- Dusk til Dawn, Let's Dance To Joy Division, Same Old Song 🎵

Artist- Zayn feat Sia, The Wombats, The Weekend

Scott 

'Wait so how long have you been Stiles' beta's?' I asked Val as she guided me through the roads of Mount Denali to get to the rest of the tribe members travelling with us to Beacon Hills, She shrugged her shoulders 'well I guess whenever it suited us' she responded. 'Well I guess I shouldn't have expected a less vague response' I said pushing ahead so we were walking together, she laughed 'Oi we have to get some stuff from medical before we leave, is it weird you know hanging around Stiles again?' she asked me grabbing me by the arm to turn me right.

 I frowned I hadn't really thought about it, I mean I know that it is definitely different because he is obviously a werewolf now not that I have seen him shift or anything yet. 'It is more weird to see the change in pack dynamics, you know I half thought his pack link to us would come back you know link up with us again. But he is obviously more apart of your pack than ours now' I knew that she wasn't really listening as her whole body was turned from me and she was assessing a man in front of her, the man was average in height and had a full sleeve of tattoos on his right arm and a eyebrow piercing he looked like a bit of a loser in my opinion. 'Valery I haven't seen you for a while! how is my favourite cousin?' He called out obviously ignoring how Val was about to leave and slinging an arm over her, 'you aren't still mad about my run in with your alpha are you?' he drawled out talking to her as if she was a child, a immediate dislike sparked inside me towards him. Val sneered and moved his arm from her 'Stop trying to get on his good side now because he can crush you like a bug Dexter, it is your fault for being an asshat'. Dexter clutched a hand to his heart 'ah no the truth sprung in front of my eyes, you know it was not my fault for reminding him that he was a weak little fag when he was endangering the pack' Dexter's lip curled as he said the profanity, the fire of dislike turned suddenly into a beast inside of me. 'I think it is time for you to leave, before I strip your ugly ass tattoos off your arm' Val said stepping forward into his personal space. 

Even though I wanted to smash the mans face against the wooden door to the coffee shop beside us, we were on a time schedule. I grabbed onto her arm tightly and pulled her away. Dexter mocked us  as she turned towards him 'HIS BOYFRIEND IS THE ALPHA OF THIS FUCKING TRIBE YOU TWAT HAVE A GO AT THEM MATE THEY WILL RIP YOU APART!' Val yelled raising her hand and giving him a hand gesture that was as inappropriate as her language. She turned around her eyes blazing, 'he is your cousin?' I asked wincing at her reaction 'believe it or not I do not get a choice in whom I am related to, if it makes you so uncomfortable you can go and meet everyone else at the front' she spat at me immediately my hands flew up in a surrender motion. 'medical is just down the street' she said walking ahead of me, I turned around to see Dexter with a beefy bald guy watching the two of us leave these guys really did not give off very good vibes at all. I turned back around ignoring the uneasy feeling in my stomach and swore as val had disappeared, I walked down the street following her scent until I reached a large shack which had floating candles out the front of it. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, I moved my hand out moving it in the empty space and grinning as the candle stayed the same 'magic' I whispered. The door flew open revealing a boy with chestnut brown hair and sea blue eyes 'You looking for Val?' He asked me tucking a brown paper bag into his jeans, I nodded still looking at the candles. 'She is in there with Thomas, you should go in and help lots of stuff to carry to the front' He said holding the door out for me 'I'll help you guys seeming as I will be coming, Laz will be down my throat if I come empty handed. My name is Louis by the way if you were wondering' He said so fast that I was amazed I could tell the difference between the words.