Chapter 1- Difference

Song- Hands On The Wheel, Gasoline , Sweater Weather (Little Daylight Remix).🎵

Artist- ScHoolboy Q feat A$AP Rock, Halsey, The Neighbourhood.🎧

Smoke clouded the small hut as Stiles Stilinski and his three pack members inhaled the euphoric herb, "Angles Taste" werewolf calmer purely created to make werewolves come at ease with their inner wolf. Lets take it back to the start..

Stiles

He was pulled out of his car as soon as he arrived three young betas surrounded him, each trying hard to put a menacing face on but their youthful looks contradicted that. Stiles threw his hands up "I'm not here to cause harm.. I want to join your tribe" Stiles glanced up at them "let me see your tribe leader and everything will be explained" he pleaded bags under his eyes were noticeable. He had made it to the tribe yes but that didn't mean he was going to be welcomed, The three looked at each other warily obviously not used to being put in these situations one of them spoke up "Who are you?" She said her eyebrows drawn in confusion. "I'm Stiles Stilinski..... Only nogitsune survivor" He bravely said brushing himself off as he stood up, one of the boys tried to push him back down but was stopped "Jason just let him explain" The boy well Jason flicked his eyes to the other boy and rolled them. "Take me to your tribe leader and he'll understand!" Stiles said to them, The girl shrugged "It won't cause us any harm?" she walked up to Stiles hand outstretched "Val don't make us regret this human" Stiles shook her hand. "You already know Jason... I'm Kaine" The taller tanned boy said a lopsided sided grin on his face, Jason shook his head "What if he attacks our tribe? we haven't been trusted with anything like this before!" he exclaimed "If he does you can rip his throat out....with your teeth" Val responded eyeing Stiles up. Stiles ignored the pang in his chest and followed the three. 

I snorted remembering the first time meeting my now pack members, taking one last hit I brushed my jeans and stood up. "Come on guys" I said leaving their hut and stepping out to the almost blinding sunlight, Laz their tribe leader was in their entertainment arena fighting a new beta or training of some sort much similar to what he did with me.

"You brought him in?" a man said as Kaine,Jason and Val brought Stiles through to their tribe leader, "he says he is the only nogitsune survivor" Val answered shrugging her shoulders trying to push the man out of the way but he didn't budge "If you screw up again Val you know your out right?" the man said looking down at her. She nodded and this time successfuly moved him out of the way. Stiles was pulled through roughly by Jason with Kaine behind him, Siles was in awe of this tribe it truly was well ah old. "Where is Laz?" Val asked a girl, "Entertainment arena" Val nodded and they again were walking through the dirt roads. The entertainment arena was huge twice the size of a Lacrosse Pitch , "Laz!" Jason called out throwing his thumb over his back pointing at Stiles who awkwardly waved. Laz was tall muscly and plain scary, kind of like Derek wait Stiles stop thinking about him, wiping his face Laz walked up to them "And who might this be?" he asked Kaine. "Stiles Stilinski sir, apparently a nogitsune survivor", "and in what part of search and remove did you three not understand?" Laz sneered eyeing Stiles, Val gulped "He new about tribe said he wanted to join" she said pushing her brown hair from her face blue eyes piercing into Stiles's amber ones. "Nogitsune survivor you say" Laz said walking up to come face to face with Stiles, up close stiles could see how darn attractive he was, up close he also could feel him punch him in face "Dude!" Stiles yelled. "8 am tomorrow you fight me and we decide if you can stay" Laz said then turned to Kaine,Jason and Val "he stays in your hut" he said before returning to his fight.

Stiles looked at the three around him, Kaine was the first to make conversation "Lets take him to the hut ok" he seemed to be the most easy going out of them. As they made their way to the hut, all eyes of tribe members were glued to Stiles a human in there tribe what was happening? He ignored them and stared down at the back of Jason's blonde hair, he turned and snapped at him "Stop staring weirdo" Stiles raised his eyebrows and kept walking brushing his shoulder. The hut that they were staying in is perfect comfy and warm, "I'll go and get an extra mattress from Ric" Val said leaving the boys behind.