Rosanne {9}

No, I wasn't feeling angry.

Nope. Not at all.

This man, who fucked me then grew cold towards me and was avoiding me, had decided for me to go on a vacation.

While we had just discovered another freaking dimension with insane people working there to bring our country down.

When we had just found out there were more ugly secrets lying in the Brooke and the real intent behind them.

He thought what exactly? That I was too weak or fragile to be involved in this?

Arianna had said he called her earlier today.

But he had been with us throughout the day. First interrogating Troy, then coming here.

Even if there were a few minutes I might have not been paying attention to him, it wasn't like Arianna could just barge in here with all my stuff packed.

She had gone to Georgia first, from California, and then come to New Orleans.

That meant Diego had called her before Troy told us everything.

When things were still under control according to us, when we didn't know how big this all was.

He had decided to send me away then only.

He had decided for me.

And who the fuck was he to make decisions for me?

My best friend who has walked away from me countless times? Or the guy who had fucked me and then downright ignored me?
Who said I was angry?

I wasn't angry.

Nope, not at all.

I was just being deported out of my own country to go on a vacation while he handles everything like a man.

I am just a woman, how could I take part in dangerous missions, right?

I had been through too much. I couldn't take it anymore. Pity me.

I was in danger and he was miraculously not? Even after he remembered everything?

From the looks of the other people on the table, only Brandon was a little surprised.

More like amused.

I didn't think for a single second that he would object me going away.

Whether it was because he didn't want to interfere or he was being the asshole chauvinistic-chivalrous guy like Diego, I didn't care.

Jared held no surprise on his face, Arianna didn't ask the reason or took my stand as I expected her to.

Diego didn't look like he made an impulsive decision.

A strange type of hurt settled inside me as I realized what this meant.

They had been thinking about this for a while.

My friends had been thinking of expelling me from fighting against the monsters we all have faced together.

No, I was not angry.

Nope. Not. At. All. Angry.

I was fucking livid!

Enraged.

Incensed.

Wrathful.

Frenzied.

The fury that came within me, boiling like an active volcano about to explode, shook through my core.