Complete Collection 15-16

A/N: The song above is what originally inspired this fic, starting with many, many rewrites and different, altered versions of the original, which eventually wound up to be this. I'll list a couple songs that I fell in love with for this fic:

I Found - Amber Lee
Hummingbird - Tut Tut Child
We're Not Alone - Virtual Riot
This Is What It Feels Like - Armin Van Buuren - W&W Remix
Stay With Me - Mendum - Krys Talk Remix
Infinity - Niykee Heaton - Illenium Remix
Firebird - Galantis
Young Again - Hardwell
Summer - Calvin Harris
Renegades - X Ambassadors
No One Knows Who We Are - Kaskade
Atmosphere - Kaskade

COW ⑮ ARD

Pictures. Words. Memories. Everything flashed in Eren's head, and there was nothing to stop it. He was stuck in a coma-like state, with no hope of waking up on command, so he was stuck watching his childhood replay itself. But the boy who had rescued him all those years ago was replaced by a younger version of Levi. Or did the boy always look like that? Was Eren just dreaming up the raven in hopes that he'll be able to see him again? Or did the boy who rescued him always look like Levi? He had no close guess to what anyone knew.

His father's cold glare as he finally left the house for the final time, and the memories of the ways he was tortured after that. From being thrown down the well to being thrown off a bridge, Eren was just lucky enough that somebody was there to save him each time, although the first time was by the police. But Levi- if he had indeed been the person who saved him when he was a child, would've been the one to save him each time. He saved the boy when he was about to die of the cold, left to starve, and he saved the boy who had been tossed so casually into the water, which easily could've killed him, and he had saved the boy who was dying, sick from everything his father had done to him, and most of all, he saved the boy from himself.

Images of the raven resting on the counter, with a small cup of mint tea in his hand as he whispered something the brunet couldn't hear no matter how much he strained his ears. When he was beginning to make something comprehendible from that which Levi was telling him, another picture would flash, this next one being the same person lying on Eren's bed while they both just talked, and no words were heard, only the melancholy feeling of a glass wall that the boy couldn't push past. He couldn't even remember what they were talking about then, and he couldn't hear Levi's sweet, sweet voice ringing in his ears when he spoke, only silence and a muted sense of the heater. Everything he once had was gone.

The one after that was Levi sitting in the hospital room, light flooding on his beautiful features as he smiled softly at the boy, turning his head to somebody Eren couldn't see. And then the last: Levi was helping the brunet up to a sitting position, and Eren had taken that opportunity to lean in quickly and kiss him. The feeling of that was still so real, and although he couldn't hear anything being said, he could still feel the warm sensation of the first time still lingering on his lips, which had to be a good thing. He could feel the prickling at the contact, and he knew that memory was as real as his own eyes.

They all consisted of Levi, the man he fell in love with, and the man he would continue to love, even if the raven ended up hurting the boy. Nobody else was shown, and then voices returned.

Slurred words from the boy who rescued him at the dead of winter, brining him home on his shoulder, with his coat wrapped around the boy. Someone talking on a broken record, and it felt like he was under a million feet of water, prying into what the person was saying, although he could only hear the mumbles of them. New memories formed in his head, since he hadn't a single recollection of when he was first rescued by the boy. The crunching of the raven's footprints on the snow-packed ground, as soft snowflakes fell on the brunet's nose, and voices filled his head- new ones that he had never once heard before.