Imagine with Kris

Its your birthday and you're very excited with what Kris, your boyfriend would give you. Your party already started but Kris was nowhere to be found. You feel sad and wanted to cry. You go out to your house and go to your garden and sat on your old swing. Tears started to fall. Then you heard someone singing 'Call You Mine'. You knew very well whose voice is that. And that was the song that you and Kris always listen to. It's like your theme song.

Kris: Hey Babe, Sorry for making you cry. I just want to make you a little bit sad and surprise you. To make you feel very happy.

You: You're such a meanie. I hate you! /hit him on his shoulder/

Kris: Stop crying. Here. Open your gift. You can't hate me. Okay?

You: What's inside?

Kris: Try to find it out and open it.

You opened the big box and found another and so on.

You: Are you fooling with me? These are all boxes!?!

Kris: Try opening it all. You haven't reach the last box.

You did what Kris told you and found a small box. Kris grab the small box and kneeled.

Kris: My impatient girlfriend, CAN I CALL YOU MINE? Marry me. And be MINE FOREVER. Do you still hate me now?

You feel speechless and cry hard. You hug Kris as a sign of answer to his question.

------------------------------------------

(Y/N):

Kyaaah~! Iniisip ko to tapos si Kris talaga yung magpropropose sa akin. Shemay. Naisip ko tong senario dahil sa Call You Mine version ni Kriscassoamazing. Ang ganda ng boses niya dun. Kakainlab lalo. Nanosebleed ba kayo? Ako nanosebleed sa ginawa ko. xD