Part 18

I suddenly woke up with the twitchy feeling. What time is it? The comforter is so different. The smell... Where am I? Hunting across the wall, I switched on the light. And remembered everything! How could I even forget? Am married now, and I have to get used to this smell, this comforter. Drawing off the curtain, I saw the sun rising. The twitchy feeling came again, which I had momentarily forgotten. Shit. Have to rush to the loo right now, otherwise my bladder will burst. The wall clock said its quarter to five.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stepping out of the room, I suddenly stumbled into something. A man! "Chor chor chor." I started screaming. God, look at his guts. He actually came into a house full of people, that too after the sun rose!

"Chor chor ch..." And my mouth was shut by a strong grasp. "Stop shouting idiot." A deep male whisper brushed my ear. What? It can't be real. Struggling out of the hold I turned.

"Rohit! What are you doing here?" I whispered a yell. Seriously. What was he doing here? At this hour! "Where are you going at this hour?" He countered back. He still thinks I am going to flee! Oh god!

"Where will I go at this hour? That too in this dressing gown? Bathroom idiot!"

"oh."

"What oh? What are you doing here?" I questioned him again. I was about say something more, when I first noticed his face properly. Rohit was gawking me. His eyes had some totally indecent look running over me. From head to toe. "Mind blowing-ly sexy"

"Excuse me."

"I was here, to check on you. If you need to go the bathroom. I will show you the way."

Shaking my head in frustration, I crossed him and again stumbled into something. Something soft. Looking down, I saw the pillow. Shit! He has sleeping here. The whole night!

I tried to say something, but again my stomach twitched. Oh god! I rushed. Climbing down the stairs as fast as I could I reached the bathroom.

"Aaste. Pore jabi." I heard his grump. (DHEERE. GIR JAYEGY)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Aah! Peace! I tell you. There is nothing more satisfying than pissing when you got it urgent! Tying the robe, I walked out.

"Rohit! Uff! What now?"

"umm. This is all because of you."

"For me? For me what?" I stared at him in confusion. What is he talking about?

"I planned to renovate our bedroom and add an attached bathroom to it. But you fled. So, I had to arrange this marriage so soon. Now wait, till the room gets renovated."

I kept gawking at him. What plans! But why is he accusing me?

"When did I say I want an attached bathroom? And why are you blaming me for it? I don't want any attached bathroom." I turned to leave.

But his words were enough to freeze my steps.

"Pagol naki. Tor oi shoddo snan kore beronor image k miss kora jaye naki?"

(PAGAL HAI KYA. TERI WO 'ABHI ABHI NAHA KR NIKLI' WALI IMAGE KO KAUN MISS KRNA CHAHEGA)

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS. THIS REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME. PLEASE DO DROP YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS AND PLEASE DO VOTE. LOVE LOVE <3