Part 32

My mouth went dry. And then, I pushed him back with all my might. "You wanted me, just for a kinky sex."

He flushed. I could already feel my cheeks, ears, eyes getting heated. How can a person be so shameless! All this years, I thought he loves to irritate me, but no!

Rohit stood there, looking back at me. I searched his face. No. No shame in those eyes, but confusion.

"Are you short of your words now? Come on, speak up. Is it only sex that attracted you to me? Or is it like, just because I was off your limits for your casual shots, that you got me into marrying you?" I pulled him by his collars.

"What? Are you nuts?" He held my wrists. "I was 12, damn it. Of course, I would be curious about these things. So what? Did I ever behave inappropriately with you? And there is lot more after that." He almost barked now.

"What more?"

"When I used to see mom confiding in baba, I felt there should be someone who should confide in me too. Like trusting me enough with their most intimate secrets. Then one day, I saw your journal." He paused.

No Rohit, don't tell me you read my diary too. Even if you did, please lie. Cause otherwise I shall never be able to forgive you, let alone trust. I started preparing my heart for the truth when he said,

"No, don't assume, I read it. When I found your journal, I knew you were the one I was thinking of. You were the one, who can trust me, who can confide in me with the most intimate secrets. And one day..."

"One day what? Rohit, don't pause. Say it. Say it. I will bear it. But say it now." I shut off my brain and heart before he could he could say anything else. But I needed to know.

"One day, my sheer mistake, I saw you changing. And that day, I decided, it will only be me, who gets to touch that body."

Thhsssshhhh...

I myself didn't know, when my hand imprinted itself on his cheek.

"Hira!" Rohit almost yelled. "I was just fifteen then. What could I do? I knew this was wrong, but could not stop myself. So, the only way was to masturbate."

I lost all my words.

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/N: THANK YOU SO SO MUCH. PLEASE DO DROP YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS. AND KEEP VOTING. THANK YOU. LOVE. LOVE <3