Part 63

"Well, happy first anniversary to you wife."

Yeah right, anniversary, how could I forget?

But the jerk, "I knew! I knew you would forget Hriddhita! I did all this for our anniversary, and you don't even remember!"

"Of course, I didn't . It just temporary slipped from my mind, all thanks to you." I glared. He looked at me accusingly. I can't believe he is disbelieving me. And furthermore, he has the audacity to accuse me after this over the top drama!

"You devil, look at this." I slammed my phone at his face. No, no do not think I threw my phone at him. I would never do that to my dear phone.

"Read!" I slammed again. He howled as the phone hit his face.

'Dinner reservation at The Leela Palace, Honeymoon suite booked.' He murmured.

"Read louder you idiot!"

He smiled sheepishly. First class jerk!

"You didn't tell me..." he started, but I stopped him!

"That's what surprises are for, you nitwit. No, don't you dare compare your with mine! What you did is no short of crime. It's just that murdering is illegal, otherwise, you would be dead!"

"But.. I am your husband. You would be a wid...-Shut the hell up"

Oh god, I can't believe this! Now you guys get it, why was I so against this wedding? I was about to say more when someone knocked the door. And before I could speak up, Rohit ordered to enter.

A waiter entered with a cake, and food tray. But stopped at the sight of Rohit! Looking at me next, he blushed. I could feel heat rush out of my ears. "Happy anniversary mam and sir." With that he left. But as the door closed, I could hear the guy's laughter! Can this be anymore embarrassing? How am I to face the people tomorrow!

"Hira.." Rohit poked me. Now what?

"I have one question?"

"Really? Bark!"

"Our anniversary is today, I mean it starts from tonight midnight, you made small mistake. You had reserved for tomorrow evening. Of course, our anniversary continues, but still, don't you think-I paused him there, "What are we Rohit? Children? Where is the rule that we have to have celebrate everything at midnight? And for god sake, please wear some clothes!"

"You must be very hungry, and that's making you so hungry. Come let's eat." He cajoled.

"Yes and no."

He raised a brow.

"Yes, I am hungry, no, it's not the hunger, but it's you who is making me cranky. And now you remember, that I might be hungry? Have you any idea, what o went through for the past fifteen hours? Not receiving my calls, sending Tejas, wait till I meet him. Even the driver! Are you even normal?" I suppose that was my last straw. For my vision got blurred and everything went dark.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am sorry, I am sorry... Hira get up."

It's Rohit's voice, isn't it? But what is he sorry for? Ah, my head. My eye lids felt too heavy to open. But slowly I did. Where am I? Where is it? A room so unfamiliar, decorated with candles and flowers, a champagne bottle is ice bucket sitting beside my bed, and Rohit sitting in a robe. And another man, reading my pulses. What is all this?

"Your wife is fine Mr.Lahiri. It's just that she didn't eat anything for the past twelve hours, and then she was so tensed about you, and then the kidnapping fiasco. Just feed her, and let her rest, she will be up and about by tomorrow."

"Hira.." Rohit rushed to me, "I am sorry." His eyes were red! Was he crying? What happened? And what's that man saying? Kidnapping? And then it hit me, and I remembered. With that my anger came in tides. But before I could say anything, he hugged me. "I am really sorry Hira. I just wanted to have some fun, but was just so thoughtless about it. It never occurred to me, how tensed will you be, and you won't eat anything. I am sorry."

"I will take your leave then. Mrs. Lahiri, you will be fine." The doctor smiled and left.

Rohit came back locking the door, "I am sorry again." He voice haggard already. I started getting up but, he pushed me back to the bed. "I am serving the food. You please sit." He wasn't looking at me.

"Let me change and clean up first, I can't eat like this." With that I rushed to bathroom.

What am I to do with him? I don't want to forgive him for what he did; I really mustn't, but seeing him like this, breaks my heart. No. No Hira, you can't melt like this. He has to pay for what he did!

N.B: Hello, I am sorry for not posting yesterday and day before. Got stuck up with something. I hope you like this part. 

What do you think? What should Hira do? Forgive Rohit, or not?  Please do give your thoughts in the comment and vote for this part. 

Thank you

Love Love <3