lll

Iyanna Mayweather

Mahani And I walked off of the Airport Uber and into our hotel. Walking in the elevator I bumped into someone and looked up to see it was Fikshun .

Me:"OMG NO WAY"
I gave him the biggest hug ever.

Fikshun:"Yaya we all missed you so much. You here to see Kida ? I won't tell Tahani. I'm tired of that little brat.

Me:*laughing* Unfortunately I came to see Vannah. I haven't see or spoken to Kida in four months but I'm proud of him you guys are always on tv.

Fikshun: I could say the same for you. We see you doing your hosting thing. As for Kida he was gonna come see you but he thought your dad would snap his neck.

Me: Well he was going to but he knows I won't forgive him he hurts Kida.

We both got off on the same floor and he helped Mahani and I with our bags into our room.
Fikshun: well Kida , Shaheem & Vannah are in my room. Does Vannah know your here yet?

Me:No I was gonna surprise her so don't say anything I'll be there in like 5 minutes.

Fikshun: okay *whispering* Yoo who dat?

Me:*laughs* that is Tahani's cousin and my Bestfriend. Who is only 17 mister.

Fikshun: Dang well when does she turn 18?

Me:Next week Tyga*laughs*

Fikshun:Man whatever I'll see you in a few kid.

Before he walked of the door Mahani and him gave each other "that"look.

Me:Y'all need Jesus.

Mahani: What? He's hot.

Me:oh god. Anyways take my picture.

I posted it on Instagram with the caption "You can't compare where you don't compete 👑💅🏽

I posted it on Instagram with the caption "You can't compare where you don't compete 👑💅🏽. Sacramento Flow✨🙄" I Tagged Vannah then posted it. All the fans started commenting and freaking out asking if Kida and I are back together. Maddie commented "😛 yes girly get em!"
I laughed and commented back "@maddieziegler😉"

I walked to Fikshuns room with Mahani and knocked on the door. As soon as I walked in Vannah jumped on me , luckily I'm strong enough to catch her

Vannah:Yaya you came!!

Me:you know I couldn't let you down Vannah banana.

We let each other go so I could hug Shaheem and then I turned around to see Kida if I didn't know any better I'd say he was staring at my butt the whole time.

Me:Well are you gonna give me a hug or just keep staring

Kida:*hugs me and lifts me up* I missed you so much

Me:*hugs him back tight*I missed you too

We didn't let each other go for like 5 minutes until we realized everyone in the room had either taken a picture or put us on snap chat by the way everyone's phones including ours were blowing up.

I cleared my throat then decided to speak.

Me:Um you guys this is my Bestfriend Mahani .

Mahani: oh we already talked. Nobody didn't want to interrupt you guys little moment. Speaking of that girl I just got over 10,000 likes on you guys reuniting picture.

I looked at her phone and saw the picture of Kida and I hugging with the caption "Now THIS is what young love looks like😍"

I laughed,

Me; why you got everybody shook now?

Mahani shrugged and I felt someone wrap there arms around my waist. When I looked down I realized it was Kida .

Me: I don't think Tahani would like this.

Kida: I don't care anymore now that your here nothing else matters but you.

I turned around to look in his eyes and I knew he was telling the truth. On top of  that he looked so good right now.

Kida:Can we go to your room to talk?

Me:Mahani will you be okay ?

Mahani: mhm *goes back to talking to Fikshun*

Me:Well okay then

Kida let go of my waist and took my hand as we walked in the hallway to my room.

Hey guys.😊 so I'm still in the hospital I got my surgery yesterday morning but i still want to update because I have absolutely nothing else to do so I hope you appreciate this chapter.✨ Kida & Iyanna tho 😳😛 I told you guys the maturity in this book is unreal and you'll have to keep on reading to find out exactly what I mean.😊