X

Iyanna Mayweather

"Okay but you still said it first so... I won!"

Kida:Anyways. Can I ask you something tho ?

Me:Yeah Of Course. What's on your mind ?

Kida:Why'd you do it ? Why go through all of that trouble for me ? You could've gotten yourself killed.

Me:Well.. I don't know. It was just the feeling I got when I saw them out you in the car.

Kida:You saw them?

Me:Yeah. That's how I knew what happened. I kept running but it seemed like I wasn't going anywhere. Then it was too late. So I felt kind of responsible. Like I had to find you because I couldn't go on without you and I knew your family couldn't so I had to for them. Luckily Tahani isn't a very good criminal because if your going kidnap someone at least make sure they don't have their phone.

We both laughed because she was honestly a dumb ass for not throwing out his phone. Anyone in their right mind would- on second thought maybe she wasn't in her right mind.

Kida:Anyways. Do you think their going to put her in jail ?

Me:Well I can tell you first hand that Tahani is going to plead with her mental illness and blah blah however she will get in trouble for acts with a minor because when you two kissed and were going out she was 18.

Kida:Wait she told me she was 17 in Miami.

Me: Yeah well she lied, when we go back I kept in touch with the detective because she needed to know what happened between Tahani and I friendship wise leading to her kidnapping you. We found out that she's actually 18 going on 19. There was a mixup with her real birth certificate so she's actually a year older than she thinks.

Kida:So technically she didn't lie ?

Me:No, but she's still legally an adult no matter what she knew so she's still getting in trouble.

Kida:Hm.

There was a silence in the room and as I studied his face I could tell he was in a lot of stress. We both were and truth be told I wouldn't go through any of this for just some boy. This is how I know things are getting serious between us and even though he said he loves me first boys get scared and shut out when it's time to really commit.

Kida:Can we talk about us real quick ?

Me:Are you breaking up with me after I saved your life?!

Kida:Woah No No. Why would I want to break up with you? Your the best thing that has ever happened to me. I don't know any of my ex's that would have took me back and risked their lives to save mine because of my bad choices. I just want to talk about.. well um remember like when you first came to Sacramento and it kind of went down between us in your hotel room?

Me:Oh.. Yeah I remember

Kida:Okay well I was just kind of wondering if you kind of wanted to go a little further..? I'm not rushing you of anything! I was just kind of curious.