VII

Tahani Anderson

"Yeah , I just really want to be friends and it's no hard feelings"

He looked at me skeptical but nodded his head and gave me a hug.

Kida:Okay that's cool. It really wasn't you tho , it was me. I just didn't feel the same way about you that I felt for Iyanna and I was wrong for doing you both like that.

Me:Well all is forgiven so we can have fun now.

I was at an event with my Bestfriend Tati where Kida and Shaheem were performing. Iyanna is back in Vegas and I couldn't be more happier. She had to leave for business purposes but any reason is good. The nicer I am to Kida the more I can manipulate him into doing simple things that will look skeptical.

With the help of my bestfriend , who will put it on snapchat so everyone can see. Hopefully this works because Yaya is not the type to go looking on her boyfriend's page every five minutes so if I'm lucky a fan will tag her in it. About 15 minutes before they went on Kida , Tati & I were just hanging out by my mom when one of our shared favorite songs came on.

Without his permission I grabbed his hands and jokingly slow danced. He played along and laughed it off afterwards. I glanced over at Tati and she gave me a look meaning she got it on camera. Once It Was time for them to perform he had my full attention on stage. It's something about him that I love and I can't let go of. Just being around him is  Like a high that you never come down from until he's gone.

Tati showed me her phone and lots of people had already posted it on Instagram. They were calling me all kinds of names and that wasn't the reaction I wanted. When he got off of the stage I noticed him looking at his phone scrunching his eyebrows then he looked over at us and I could definitely tell he wasn't happy.

Tati:Let's Run In 5,4.3,2,1

As soon as he headed over to us we both took off running into we got in the car with my mom who was waiting because she got tired. As She Drove I drifted off thinking about my 18th birthday well my 14th birthday. I can't wait until Kida & I leave this place so I can tell him everything about me and we can live happily ever after.

2 Hours Later

Laying across my bed , I stared at the picture of Kida I had in a frame next to my bed. He was so perfect and I couldn't wait until he was fully mine. Iyanna won't stand in the way because instead of getting rid of her I have someone else that will take her mind off of Kida. I started thinking about my birth mother. She would understand me , sadly she took her own life because of my father. I have pictures of him and he looks so much like Kida. My mom loved my dad as much as I love Kida. He just didn't love her back enough no matter what she did so she killed his girlfriend and then her self. Right in front of me.

She sung to me when she thought about my father. Now I sing alone when I think of Kida.

Your life's blood flows through my veins.
For all time we will remain.
Like a vise that will not bend.
You and me until the end.
Love me 'til you die , my love.
Never leave my side.
I'll love you 'til I die , my love.

Author's Note

Hey guys! So you know I'll be updating tomorrow so this chapter is kind of rushed ☹️ but very important as well! I'm making book 2 longer than book 1 because I want to shine a light on mental illness. It's something that is real and when it combines with love it makes people do crazy things that they don't mean. So please throughout this story keep that in mind when it comes to Tahani's actions.

My family has a strong history of mental illness and my cousin has schizophrenia so I know firsthand how their mind's work. I almost cried writing the last part because it reminded me of her so much so yeah... Anywho the lullaby is from a lifetime movie called "A mother's worst nightmare" I highly recommend you guys watch it because this book will be loosely based around it so if you want to understand where I'm coming from definitely watch that.

Before I go I want to say how PROUD I am of Kida! Two shows with usher over this weekend but my absolute favorite was Iheart because the choreo was super clean I could tell they practiced hard. 💙 P.S I had to stay up till 2:40 am😩 I live on the east coast so usher's set was super late but i love Kida so I stayed up for him!💙💙💙 I'm proud of Lil DeeDee too! He's so talented and cute!

See you guys tomorrow!