XI-Part I

Iyanna Mayweather

I Woke Up in the best mood ever one reason being because Kida got to sleep over and he's the best cuddler but above all of that Its my 16th birthday! We have two party's planned my day party which will be today. There's going to be a number of celebrities there and then my night party which is tomorrow. Although I'm glad I'll get to hang out with my friends and family in a private kind of party today ; I'm mostly hype for my public night party because that's the real sweet 16. After begging my dad for months he finally got Future and Drake To Perform at my party and I'm beyond excited.

Getting up I eased out of my bed , not wanting to wake Kida. I got in the shower and played my new song I'm listening to on repeat this week. As "She Don't By Ella Mai" blasted through my speakers as I sang all the words in the shower. After about 30 minutes I got out , dried off and all that good stuff. After I was dressed I checked my phone and noticed Kida texted me saying he went home and that he'd see me at the party. Answering his text in my head (I really do that sometimes😩) , I Straightened my hair and walked out of my bathroom to see that my room was completely covered in balloons.

"SURPRISE!!"

I Looked around the room to see Jordan , Ruby , Daniella , Jake and Even My Little Baby JT!!! And All The All Stars! To say I was happy was a major understatement. These people had changed my lives for the better and will always have a special place in my heart.

1 Hour Later

To Say This was just part 1 of my birthday it was definitely LIT

To Say This was just part 1 of my birthday it was definitely LIT. So many performances and just celebrating with my great friends. There were so many people and cameras that the whole area had to be blocked off. In the middle of me dancing with Comfort & Ruby. I heard my dad get on the mic and damn near dropped it.

"Thank everyone for coming out for my baby girls birthday celebration weekend it means a lot to us and especially her that all of you guys came out to celebrate before the real big turn up." I made a face when he said Turn up so he knew that he shouldn't say it again. "Anyways someone is here who wants to wish iyanna a very happy birthday and I have a feeling she won't forget it."

As soon as I saw Keith Powers walk on the stage I freaked out and ran on to give him a hug. When I say I love Keith Powers I mean L O V E. I guess I held on to him longer than I thought because everyone was laughing. Once I finally let him go he had to bend down to kiss my cheek and I almost fainted.

Keith:Happy 16th baby girl.

Me:.......

Ruby:Yaya 😂 say something

Me:I can't think of anything to say. I feel like this is a dream.

My dad:Well its about to get more dreamy. Guys bring it out.

Two security guys rolled in a custom white and gold dirt bike that had my name on it. My other obsession besides music , makeup & Keith Powers is Dirt bikes. They are so cool and now that I have one my birthday can't get any better. I immediately thanked my parents then hopped on it. I rode around the whole time of the party. Mingling with everyone was making me realize how lucky I am most people don't even have a family that would go through so much to even show them they matter. After I got over being stars truck I realized Keith is seriously just a regular person. I was kind of being a hypocrite judging by who I am to think that he was on some whole other level. Besides that this is literally the best birthday weekend I've ever had. To the point that I almost forgot Kida didn't show up. Almost.

4 Hours Later

I was lying down after getting out of the shower. It's now 9:00pm and Kida hasn't answered anyone of my calls or texts. I just don't get it. This morning he didn't even say anything before he left. I'm beginning to wonder if this is about the whole sex thing. It's completely childish that he's doing this whole disappearing act instead of just say what's on his mind. For him to even think this would be okay mind blowing. Either way he needs to say what's on his mind because I am way too good to be sitting around for some boy that doesn't appreciate me. I value myself better than that. He oughta know by now.

Leon Akida Burns
"Bro do not tell her! You already messed up too many times there's no way your coming back from this one."

Me:I know but she has to forgive me . She did before maybe this won't ruin us.

Josh:I'm telling you . If Iyanna finds out that you hooked up with Xema you already know your going to get dumped. If her dad doesn't use one of his boxing moves on you first.

Josh , DeeDee , & Julian were laughing but I wasn't. I was in some deep stuff but it was only a one night thing. The biggest mistake I've ever made and I regret it so much. Something in me felt like I couldn't wait any longer and that I had to get something out of me so that I could be more focused on Ya & I's relationship. Xema is annoying but thank god she's no Tahani. Thank god.

I just can't pickup the phone and act like everything's okay and it's not. I'd rather not ruin her birthday but if there's one thing I've learned within these past months is that everything always comes backs to bite you in the ass. I feel really bad for what I did especially because Xema is now telling me she's pregnant. I'm only 14 I don't want to be a dad especially since everything in my career is taking off. I just don't know what to do right now but I have to say something before yaya finds out from another source.

BABIES I MISSED YOU GUYS❤️❤️I AM BEYOND SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I recently started regular school again since my surgery so I've been busy but I'm back and better. I'm gonna change my update schedule so I'll keep you guys posted follow my twitter @thejawn_shawn. Oh and if you don't know who Keith Powers is that's B A E!!!!!❤️❤️ He's a young actor from Sacramento (I have a thing for Sac boys obviously) He's 24 and best known for his role on the MTV show Faking It , He played Tyree in straight Outta Compton , Zack (I think) on Recovery Road. He now has an upcoming role in the New Edition Biopic Series playing Ronnie Devoe. It's Comes On January 24,25,26th only on BET!!! He also has a role in new Tv series Famous In Love Starting Bella Thorne!!💕 Support Him On Social Media: Instagram:@keithpowers
Twitter:keithtpowers
Snapchat:keitht_powers

 It's Comes On January 24,25,26th only on BET!!! He also has a role in new Tv series Famous In Love Starting Bella Thorne!!💕 Support Him On Social Media: Instagram:@keithpowersTwitter:keithtpowersSnapchat:keitht_powers