VI

Leon Akida Burns

Waking up , I feel great today. It's been two days since the whole blow out with Iyanna and Tahani. Honestly I haven't heard from Tahani since then but Iyanna has kind of been down on herself about fighting and truth be told I didn't like seeing her like that. Considering the fact that it was my fault that she was put in that predicament , I'm not really tripping over it because I know she's not like that.

After I got dressed I called an uber and decided to pick up Iyanna because I wanted to take her to Chocolate Chair to get some cool dragon breath ice cream. I texted her while I was on the way so that she'd already be ready because the place is in San Fran.

Kida:Get dressed we're going on a date.

Iyanna:How should I dress?

I didn't expect her to not say anything smart, this is the behavior I could get used to.

Kida:just something casual , nothing fancy.

Iyanna:K. I'll wait in the lobby.

Kida:alright

I slid my phone in my pocket and thought back to the gift I had for her. Since my income has been just triple its size since SYTYCD I decided to pick her up 3 Cartier bracelet because I know she's likes the finer things in life and I just want to be able to give her something so she's knows I'm serious about her and I do see a future in us as one.

(Cartier bracelets retail at $6,300 dollars each. So all together Kida spent $18,900 dollars on Iyanna's gift.)

After 20 minutes we pulled up in front of her hotel and I got out to open the door for her . When she walked out of the hotel doors I gave her a quick kiss and hug before she got in. I closed the door after her and jogged back to the other side to get in. Getting in the car I instantly remembered that I forgot to hide the bag. Luckily she was on her phone handling some stuff for her mom's business back in Vegas.

I took the time to admire her outfit and this is the first time I had seen her in regular clothes. Usually she'd have on some type of designer and sandals. Today she was definitely dressed casual but it looked hot on her.

Yaya's Outfit Below

Iyanna Mayweather

I'm really glad Kida & I are getting some time to really just get closer. Technically this would be our first date because the concert we went to was just us as friends before everything went down. I noticed Kida observing me so I put my phone down so he could have my full attention.