IX

Leon Akida Burns

I woke up sweating bullets in the back of some car. I couldn't see anything or move because there was something over my head and my hand were tied behind my back. When I got put in the car my whole life flashed before my eyes. How did I get myself in this much trouble just when everything in my life was going so right? I have no idea who would want to kidnap me. My whole life I've done nothing except be nice to people. I've never bullied people before and I don't really even get upset except for right now.

After what seemed to be hours the car stopped and the car doors opened. Whoever it was that got me here opened the trunk door and for some reason the voices sounded like Tahani and someone else familiar. I pretended to still be sleeping while they struggled to get me out the car.

Tahani:Oh my god he's so fucking heavy.

??:Well I told you we still needed their help Marianna.

Tahani:No we don't. We started this together and we can end it together. Look we got to Miami alone . We're almost to the Bahamas then you can go back and I'll get Kida & I the rest of the way.

??:Okay and when I go back what am I supposed to say? That I just magically disappeared and came back but I don't know where you and Kida are ? We kidnapped my Bestfriend's boyfriend and he's not a nobody okay! He has a big family and lots of fans ! They will look for him all over the country! Marianna I could go to jail!

Tahani: Listen bitch , you said you would help me. Don't go soft on me now. You said you hated Iyanna and you'd do anything to see her hurt. Your my cousin , your supposed to help me on this!

??:I Am okay . I just wanna go home.

They finally got me into a door of what seemed to be a Cabin. Even though I shouldn't be thinking about it , I can't help but think of if Iyanna would actually try to save me. Most of all I can't believe Tahani's name is Marianna and that she brought me all the way to Miami and is trying to take me to the Bahamas and only  God knows where  the "rest of the way" is.

What I don't understand is why two girls would think they could kidnap me. Obviously there's two of them but their strength put together isn't even half of mine. I have to figure out a way to get the hell out of here. When they took me out of the car I heard other cars passing by. I honestly don't consider myself famous but I hope their looking for me all over because I need to go before Iyanna thinks I took off with Tahani some where.

I finally decided to speak up since I could here someone pacing around me.

Me:Can I Atleast get this thing off my head ?

??:Marianna he's awake!!

Tahani:Good. I can finally explain. Kida I'm gonna need you to shut your eyes so I don't poke you. Okay ?

Me:Yeah

I closed my yes and I heard her cutting the bag that my head was in. Once she finally got it off , I finally saw who it is. Tahani and Mahani kidnapped me and brought me to Miami. This is like a freaking lifetime movie.

Me:Am I Dreaming right now?

Tahani:No Babe Your Very Awake. Now there are some things I need to tell you.