XI-Part 2

(Xema In MM)
Iyanna Mayweather
6:40 pm

Kida text me this morning apologizing but I refuse to reply. Call me a brat but it's my birthday weekend for crying out loud. My 16th at that , so I'm going to enjoy it with or without him. It's childish for him to pull these stupid stunts at this time. My party is in 2 hours and I'm sitting in my room getting my hair done while watching Old Degrassi Reruns from season 4.

The Whole Two Time Stands Still Episodes Made Me Super Emotional. Luckily I Was Already On Episode 11 and I Soooooo Ship Jt and Liberty. Why couldn't things be so simple for Kida & I but then I realize there's a big difference between Canadian Tv Dramas and reality. Even on tv everything isn't perfect. I'm beginning to wonder if maybe I'm just getting to mature for Kida or if he's hiding something again. Whatever it is I'm bound to find out even if I really don't want to. I shook those thoughts away and looked at my hair then nodded with approval. It was just a simple pony tail because my dress was already super overpowering. My shoes were Giuseppe Black Heels But Ofc I Was changing after the first hour.

8:10 pm

Everyone at the venue which I underestimated how many people were coming because it was over 1'000 people outside but I purposely got the biggest venue with a stage I could find

Everyone at the venue which I underestimated how many people were coming because it was over 1'000 people outside but I purposely got the biggest venue with a stage I could find. I must say I looked good but in the inside I just wanted to go home and throw on some sweats while watching Romcoms because I still hadn't heard from Kida all day. I'm just waiting something to pop off because when dealing with him , it's bound to happen. I glanced at the entrance because of all the screaming as my performers walked in which were Drake , Future , & More. After them and a handful of other celebrities took pictures and walked in I saw Kida with Julian and Josh then all of the So You think Kids & all Stars. What I can't seem to figure out is why there's some random chick with Blonde hair walking in my party. Of course it was a public party with security strictly enforced but she looked suspect. I shook it off because maybe she could just have resting face or something.
Once all my VIP guest had went inside I stepped out of the limo greeted by screams and camera flashes. I posed for a few pictures and went inside to be seen in my dress before I changed. After about 30 minutes of pictures with friends and mingling I walked to the back of the Venue with My mom , Ruby & Comfort to change into a simple black jumpsuit , BAPE hoodie , & LV sneakers.

On the way back I bumped into Josh & Julian.

Me:Hey guys thanks for coming to my party. The performances are about to happen and id be happy if you guys would dance on stage.

Josh:Sure. Anything for the birthday girl.

Julian:Yeah. I'm down. Show people what real talent is.

I laughed as they did a stupid handshake and hugged me.

Me:Wait , have you guys seen Kida ? It's my birthday and he came to my party without speaking to me.

Josh:Well um he's um...

Julian:He's over there.

He pointed to Kida in a corner with the same girl I said looked suspect on his lap. Without hesitation I marched over there. When he saw me he pushed her on the floor and sat up straight.

Kida:Hey I was just looking for you babe. Happy birthday.

Me:First Of all I don't have dumb bitch written on my forehead and second why haven't you been answering my calls?

Girl:I'm Xema.

Me:Irrelevant Anyways You and her can get out.

Xema:Bitch I don't know who-

Me:You know what today I will be that boss bitch.

I went to my security so they could make an announcement and escort the two out of my party. Before I knew it they both were walking out mad as ever.

About 10 minutes later Drake and future performed almost their whole album and When I say it was lit , I meant it.
Josh , Julian , The rest of the crew & I were on stage having the best time of our lives. Then over the speakers they told everyone to move outside. I have no idea why because my dad told me he wasn't getting me a car because he didn't have one when he was 16.
Any ways my friend Kev from the group The Bomb Digz carried me on his back outside to see what the surprise was.

We were waiting for why seemed like hours until finally someone pulled up with an all black G Wagon. I instantly screamed and Kev carried more over to see it. Admiring my first car another pulled up this time is was a Teal Ferrari. I got off of his back and hugged both of my parents before getting in the car and honking the horn.

After Everything Was Over With I decided I wanted to drive my G Wagon to In N Out to chill with my friends after my epic party. When we got there and ordered our food. The same blonde chick walked through the door and slammed what looked like a pregnancy test on the table.

Xema:Irrelevant That Bitch.

I just batted my eyelashes and gave her a blank stare because she obviously needed some help.
Kev picked it up and gave a look I didn't want to see.
Pregnant. Marked the test screen and I instantly knew what was going on. Kida has got this white girl pregnant at the high of his career and while being with me. He just ruined his life and his relationship with me. When I say I'm done this time , I am Finished.

🙊 Y'all ..... comment if your shook like I am LMFAOOOO.😭💯

Comment , Vote , & Share.💕 This was kind of rushed because I wanted her to find out already so things can get Poppin.😭❤️ Btw This Is Kev From The Bomb Digz. They're really good.👌🏽

He's gonna be in this story for awhile so grow to like him

He's gonna be in this story for awhile so grow to like him.😏