Chapter 1

~HIIII GUYS!!! This is the sequel to The Mafia's Queen. I saw how much people were liking the first book, so I decided "what the hell" I might as well make a sequel. I really really appreciate you guys. I hope you guys like this book also.

Just to give a little heads up there is going to be juicy stuff in this book😉.~

(Nariah's POV)

   It's been a month since I left Valerio and took our kids with me. I miss him dearly but the stuff he does is not safe for me or the children. There is no point in putting them in danger. He has been calling me and calling me, every time he called I would either answer him or ignore him. When I do answer he begs for his family to come back to him and he will do anything. I want to see how far he will go.

   As of right now I'm in a hotel getting the kids ready so we can go shopping. As we're walking out the hotel door, I see a figure at the end of the hallway. I hurry to get my hotel key that I threw in my purse and made to much noise. The figure turned around and looked down at us. I see the figure start to run towards us. I screamed.

   I got the hotel key out as fast as I could and rushed the kids in

   I got the hotel key out as fast as I could and rushed the kids in. As I almost closed the door I saw the figure. He looked familiar.

"Bambina wait I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." Valerio banged on the door. I swung open the door.

"DAMMIT VALERIO WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?" I screamed. I swung my purse upside his head.

"Dammit bambina please stop that I'm so tired of getting concussions!!" He yelled covering his head.

"Well that's what you get for scaring me and the kids." I shrugged then turned around and walking back into the room. I hear his footsteps following behind me.

"Can we talk Nariah?" He asked. I shrugged. "Listen bambina I'm sorry for lying to you this whole time but you have to know that I did it for your own good."

   I stared at him not saying anything. What else was there for me to say?

"Nariah say something please?" He pleaded. I'm still quiet. "Nariah, bambina, you are not making this easy for me."

I shrugged. "I'm not mad at you. It's just I don't know what else to say Valerio. I said all I had to say the day I left."

"Well bambina I have good news for you." He clapped his hands. He was excited so it must be good."

"Ok what is it?"

"I stepped down from the Mafia. Now I'm just a business man." He holds his arms open widely smiling.

"Oh my goodness really?!?!?" I say excitedly.

"Yes."

"Oh well I don't really give a damn." My face goes back to being straight.

It's not the point of him stepping down from the mafia even though that is good he did. It's the point of him lying to me our whole relationship and didn't even think about telling me when I got pregnant with the kids. What if something happened to the kids and he didn't let me know? I would be devastated, and probably would've killed him.

"I thought you would be happy tesoro?" His smile drops. "I did this for you."

"That's where you just messed up. You shouldn't be doing this just for me but for you, and most importantly our KIDS Valerio." I stated calmly. "You make it seem like I'm the bad guy that made you stop something that got you fast money when I'm not. You need to understand that it's not all about you anymore it's about our whole family. If you don't get that then I don't know what else to tell you."

I start to walk towards the room where the kids are.

"You can let yourself out." I close the door behind me.

(Valerio's POV)

Just like that she shut the door leaving me standing in the living room of the hotel room. I want to know what did I say so wrong. I did really step down from the Mafia and had Max take over. I really need my family back near me.

The next day I drove to Max's house and went inside. I heard moaning and screaming. I honestly hope thats not what I think it is. I run up to his bathroom and grab some baby powder. I go to his bedroom and open his door slowly. They obviously didn't notice. The girl was riding him and he had his eyes closed.

"Oh god Max." She moaned tipping her head back some.

"Damn baby go harder." He groaned out.

I opened the baby powder and dumped it all over them. They screamed and hopped up from the bed. Once the girl got up and I could get a good look at her face I recognized her as Kelly, Nariah's friend.

"What the fuck man?!?" Max yelled.

"I'm sorry this shit is too funny. Now put your dick away I need to talk to you, oh and nice seeing you again Kelly." I run out the room downstairs to his living room and started watching TV.

After a while Max comes downstairs buttoning up his shirt.

"Now do you want to tell me why you interrupted?" He sat across from me.

"I need your help with a plan." I looked at him.

"Oh god I know that look."

He shook his head and put his head in his hands.

(I hope you guys liked this chapter❤️❤️❤️. Don't forget to like and comment.)