Chapter 12

(I just want to warn you all that this is going to be a pretty long chapter so please hang in there with me.)

-Jane above-

(Valerio's POV)

   When the doctor came in and told us that Riah could come home I was beyond estatic. But here I was trying to flirt with her and have some fun and this girl got a attitude but it's alright though. She won't be having that attitutde tonight when I'm in them guts. While she was in the bathroom getting ready I was making calls to plan something for tonight for just the two of us. I already asked Max if he could keep the kids for one more night since this was her first day getting out of the hospital and I want her to relax. Of course he agreed to it.

"Yes I need white and red roses please." I was writing down every plan I had in mind. I was never the type of sentimental guy cause I've never wanted to do nothing like this for a girl other than my wife. So I'm going to make sure that this is the best night of her life.

"Would it be okay if I got white and red rose pedals and then I want the actual red roses with the stem attatched as well, I'm going to need a lot of them. Price is not a problem. Thank you." I hung up the phone just in time while Riah was walking out of the bathroom drying her hair with a towel. 

"Who were you on the phone with?" She asked putting her undergarmets on.

"Oh no one just some business I was taking care of." I shrugged it off.

"Oh of course 'business'. " She rolled her eyes turning around. I got up and walked to her and stood behind her with my hands on her waist making her stop her movements.

"Come on bambina, please stop acting like that." I pleaded.

"What Rio you thought that trying to have sex with me in the hospital you left me in by myself when I first woke up was going to make me forget about what you did?" She asked calmly.

   That's what scared me. How calm she was while she was speaking to me was very unusual and showed how much I had fucked up.

"No baby I didn't think that sex was going to make you forget I was just a little horny at the moment. I don't want you to forget about what I did cause I know you never will and I know I fucked up, but I at least want you to forgive me and give me the chance to make it right with you."

"Yeah yeah whatever Rio just take me home I'm ready to go." She finsihed putting on her clothes.

"Weeeellll about that I can't exactly take you home just yet." I sheepishly smiled.

"What the he-Listen Rio I'm tired and I just been released from this damn hospital I don't have time for your shananigans, I want to go home to my bed, please." 

   When I say this women gave me the most evilest look that even Lucifer himself would be scared, I'm not kidding. I couldn't ruin the plan though so she was just going to have to be mad at me. She won't be later though.

"The answer is still no bambina," I crossed my arms. "I'm taking you to Max's house with the kids first."

"You know what? That's better than sitting here talking with your raggedy ass." She stormed past me out the hospital room door. All I could do was shake my head and walk out right behind her. I spotted her at the front desk signing some papers which looked like her release papers. Soon as she was done she turned around without saying a word to me and walked towards the elevator.