Chapter 4

(Nariah's ootd😍🙌🏾)

(Valerio's POV)

I wake up with nobody next to me. I look around for Nariah but she's no where to be found. I get up and walk around the house and go into the kids room. They're gone also along with their clothes. I quickly run into Nariah and I's closet and see all of her things gone. I ran and grabbed my phone.

'Nariah where are you?'
'Babe respond back'
'I left with the kids Rio'
'Why? Where did you go? Come back home'
'I'm not coming back'
'Nariah what the hell are you talking about?!?'
'If I should stay, I would only be in your way'

I sit on the bed looking at my phone with shock. I don't know what the hell I did.

'Bambina your not making any damn sense so just come back home'
'So I'll go but I know'
'Babe seriously stop playing'
'I'll think of you every step of the way'
'Where are you? I'm coming to get you guys'
'And I will always love you'
'Babe I love you too I always have always will. Don't leave me bambina. Please.'
'Bittersweet memories,'
'That is all I'm taking with me'
'Baby I'm fucking begging you.'
'So good bye please don't cry'
'Don't fucking say goodbye no I'm not letting this happen'
'We both know I'm not what you, you need'
'I swear to fucking goodness Nariah I will kill myself if you and the kids leave'

I heard the front door open and close. I run to the door to find Nariah standing there smiling and laughing. She had two duffel bags which was full of clothes and the kids hands.

I walked up to her and hugged her close. I let out a big breath of relief glad that she and the kids were okay.

"What the hell do you mean your leaving Nariah?"

"Babe calm down it was a lyric prank."

"No the hell it wasn't! Do you really want to leave me or something?" I yelled running my hands through my hair. She walked up to me chuckling.

"No hunny it was just a prank okay? I love you." She tried to kiss me but I dodged her kiss. "Are you seriously mad Rio? Come on baby it was just a little prank." She whined poking out her bottom lip.

   She kept trying to kiss me. Every time I moved away. Nariah grabbed my hand and walked to the couch with the kids trailing behind us. While we sat down on the couch the kids went to sit down and started to play with their toys.

   Nariah sat on my lap and started to kiss on my lips and neck. I was way too irritated to enjoy it.

"Move away from me Riah." I moved her arms.

"No baby stop being mad at me." She started touching on my abs.

"Nah move its way too early to be playing pranks and shit. So you can take ya ass up them damn stairs and unpack all that shit." I told her finally looking at her. She huffed and got up.

   As she got up i smacked her on her ass making her squeal. "You just started a damn war."

   I started laughing. This was going to be hella fun.

~Hey guys sorry, I know I told some of you that I was posting last night but my connection was ass and messing up but I hope you guys liked this chapter😘😘~