Chapter 5

(Nariah's POV)

Over the past couple of days Valerio have been playing pranks on each other. After I got him with the lyric prank, he came back at me with a spider prank which literally scared the piss out of me. He thinks that I'm done with the pranks since I cried when i seen the spider but I'm far from done. He better watch himself. Right now the kids are with they're grandparents at the zoo. Thank god, I love my kids but they are driving me a little crazy.

"Baby!" Valerio called from the bedroom.

"What boy?" I yelled from the kitchen.

"I need you to come here for a sec." I heard him smack his lips.

"Smack them one more time and i will come up there and smack them for you." I laughed turning off the stove heading to the bedroom.

When I get up there tell me why this man was sitting in the tub on instagram. I sneak up behind him and look at his phone. There was a comment on one of his pictures where this girl said "Hey sexy dm me." I looked at Rio and back at the phone.

"Dm her if you want, see won't I beat your ass." I said in his ear making him jump. He turned around slowly with a little sheepish smile on his face. He put his phone down on the floor next to the tub.

"Get in."

"No your bath water probably dirty as hell by now." I scrunched up my face.

"I'm not even a dirty person so it's not and I just made the water smart one." He rolls his eyes.

I laugh and start to undress. I hop in the tub in front of him. For a moment it was just plain quietness, all you heard was our breathing and the water whenever one of us moved.

"Rio." I called out to him.

"Hm?"

"Do you regret your decision of giving up the mafia?" I run my fingers up and down his arm.

"No why would you ask something like that?"

"Because I just feel like your not that happy since your not in the mafia anymore." I sighed. "If we didn't have kids Rio then I wouldn't have said anything about you being in the mafia, I would've just told you to be careful but we do have kids and I want to keep them safe. I know you are going to end up saying that you can keep them safe but in all reality you can't be there all the time." I looked up at him.

"I know baby and I should've known that now that we have children that I can't be apart of that life anymore." He kissed my forehead. "You know we should do? We should have a little date night."

"That sounds fun, where?" I smiled.

"At a club."

"Ok."

Rio and I don't have the usually go out to a fancy restaurant dates because we think its kind of boring. We like to have fun, there were times where we would go to the strip clubs together and throw bands together. It was just how we were.

After a while we both get out the tub to go get ready. I flat ironed my hair, did my makeup and everything else. I put on this dark brown crop top with some green jeans with red stripes coming down the sides.

 I put on this dark brown crop top with some green jeans with red stripes coming down the sides

   I go downstairs with my little wallet in my pocket fixing my top

I go downstairs with my little wallet in my pocket fixing my top. As I near the bottom of the steps I see Rio standing there looking dashing. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him, literally. My dumb ass ended up missing a step and falling down the rest of the stairs. He rushed to my side to help me up.

"Damn Riah are you okay?"

"Yeah yeah I'm fine just busted my ass a little no biggie." I waved t off. He started laughing hard.

"Do I look that good that you have to fall down stairs because you was looking so hard?" I pushed him off me.

"Boy bye nobody was looking at you. Your ass don't even look that good."

"Yeah okay bambina tell that to the steps." He walks out the door to the car. I shake it off then close and lock the door.

When we get to the club it was poppin'. We go straight for the dance floor and start grinding. They played multiple songs that had me and Rio hot. We stop dancing for a minute and we go to the bar.

"What can I get you guys today?" The bartender says looking Rio up and down. The fucked up thing about it was that it wasn't a girl. I looked at Rio and started giggling.

"He wants some of you of course." I leaned over the bar whispering to the bartender.

"Well he can definitely have some of whatever he wants." He smiles winking at Rio. "Especially if its me."

I could tell Rio was starting to feel uncomfortable so I just stop joking and told the bartender what we wanted. Henny of course. After we got our drinks and Valerio go the bartenders phone number we went to go find a small table to stand at.

"You having fun bambina?" Rio yelled in my ear.

"Yeah you?" I answered back. He nodded his head and told me that he will be right back becase he had to go to the bathroom. While I was waiting for him one of my favorite songs came on and I went to the dance floor and started dancing. When I was dancing I felt someone pull my hair to the side and kiss on my neck. I instantly pushed whoever it was off. Someone gently moved me aside and got in front of me. It was Rio and he sent a flying punch to the guys face.

"Rio stop it!" I pulled his arm. He just shook me off and went after the guy again.

"Dude calm down I didn't know she was your bitch."

"Bitch?" I tilted my head to the side. "Never mind Valerio beat his ass."

"Hey break it up!" The security guard grabbed Rio and escorted him out. I followed them outside, I grabbed Rio and walked to the car.

"His stupid ass gone sit up there and call me a bitch." I mumbled.

Rio shook his head laughing. The whole situation was funny because why would someone just walk up on someone touching them sexually and they don't even know you? Shit like that can get you killed but I guess he didn't get the memo.

"It's funny but its not cause our ass got out of there just as fast as we got in there. We were literally there for 30 minutes or so Rio." I chuckled.

"Well we would've been there longer but that dick had to touch you. You ain't wearing that outfit anymore." He looked at me with hooded eyes.

"Why? You don't like it daddy?" I batted my eyelashes at him.

"Oooh girl don't get in trouble." He shook his head while driving.

"I'm sorry daddy." I gently lean over and kiss his lips. My hand slowly moving down towards his pants.

"Yup I'm tearing that ass up later, be ready."

"Can't. Wait." I kissed him in between each word.

~I'm really sorry you guys been waiting this long ass time for these chapters. I will try to do better but I hope you guys liked this chapter. Don't forget to like and comment on it.~