Chapter 11

(Riah's POV)

   Rio started to stalk towards me with this predator look in his eye. I got out of bed not wanting to be trapped down in it. He then started following my every movement. I started to back up into the wall with him a step in front of me. He grabbed me by the neck. Not tight enough to where I couldn't breathe but tight enough to where I damn well knew who daddy was. 

   We sat there for a minute staring each other in the eyes with his grip sometimes tightening and then loosening around my neck. It was safe to say that I need to go take a shower because my juices is down to my ankles at this point.

"Listen I know what I did was wrong, I know I fucked up but I will make all that up to you I promise," He gently kissed my lips. "Now as for that attitude shit, you already know better. I think I gotta teach you a lesson." He smirks.

"Uh uh uh uh I'm good, I don't need to be taught no lesson." I shook my head quickly. I have no idea why I'm acting like I don't want this when the evidence that I do is right between my legs. All of a sudden Rio looks down.

"That puddle on the floor says otherwise bambina." He leans in my ear and whispers.

"Boy what is you talking bout I don't have no pu-" I stop mid-sentence and look down to see not a puddle but a whole damn lake under my feet. "Shut your ass up."

"Mhm," He stepped back a little, took off his shirt and looked at me with this sense of lust. 

"Turn around and bend over

"Turn around and bend over." He says.

"What? Rio stop being ridiculous, we're in a hospital for christ sakes." I exclaim throwing up my arms.

"Did I ask you where the fuck we was at?" He turned his head sideways at me.

   In this very moment I knew that it wasn't going to end well or at least end with me being able to walk. This man is ruthless when it comes to having sex. Once he's in his zone, he doesn't want to come out of it. That's exactly how we got the kids we got now.

   While in my thoughts I completely forgot about him standing up there waiting for me to bend over. Next thing I know I feel his hand grip my arm and turn me around. He then pushes me up against the bed and wraps his hand in my hair. I could feel his breath on my ear.

"You are so fucking disobedient, when I tell you to do something then fucking do it." He growls in my ear.

"I'm sorry baby I was just wrapped up in my tho-"

"Listen to me and listen to me well, do as your told." He cuts me off and sends a slap to my ass.

   I moan out. This shit is turning me on so much.