Chapter 2

His fine ass👆🏾😍❤️

(Valerio's POV)

As I am telling Max my plan his face changes every 3 seconds.

"Listen man your my bestfriend and I love you to death but I don't think this is gonna work." He shook his head.

"Just trust me man it's gonna work." I told him.

   We spent the rest of the day setting up the plan. Hopefully this plan will turn out ok.

2 hours later

"Alright let's go." We get up and head out over to the park.

   Yes, the whole plan is at the park. As I am trying to call Nariah on the phone. When I got her to agree to meet me at the park I told Max to have everything ready.

   About 25 minutes later Nariah finally pulled up with the kids. She got out the car looking beautiful.

 She got out the car looking beautiful

(Nariah's POV)

   Valerio called me when I was at a little get together lunch with my friends from work. Before I got to the park I went and picked up the kids assuming he just wanted to see them. After I got them into the car I drive to the park.

While I was driving to the park I was thinking that it's time to get back with him. Just let him know the do's and dont's if he doesn't know already.

   Valerio saw us getting out of the car sitting down at a bench but turned his head and started looking at the little kids play, I got the kids out of the car and hold their hands. I don't want to ruin the moment but he looked like a damn pedophile. I walk with the kids towards Valerio.

"Hey stranger." I smile and sit all of us down next to him.

"Oh my damn." Rio coughed and looked me up and down. "Why is my titties out like that? Even though you look fucking stunning, my titties are on display." He pokes at my breasts.

   I move his hands laughing. "Stop it Rio." He stopped and looked at me with amazement.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Cause that's the first time since you left that you called me Rio." He smiled.

"Yeah yeah whatever." I roll my eyes. You guys want to go play?" I ask my babies.

"YEEESSSSS!" Leilani screamed running over to the swings.

"Slow down and wait for you brothers little girl." I take off my heals and walk Alexander and Matt towards the swings with Rio right behind us.

"I want to gi-"

"I'm sor-"

We spoke at the same time. It's obvious that we have a lot to talk about.

"You go first." I told him.

"Well I wanted to let you know how sorry I am and I'm not going back to the Mafia I'm doing this for YOU, the kids and me. It's not healthy if I stay in the business, so I'm just a proud owner of De Rege Co."

"You do know the past always have a way of popping up right?"

"Yeah but I'm going to try to make sure it doesn't." He grabbed my hands.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure you can't control it." I laughed. "But I decided that we should work this out again and come back."

He picked me up and out of no where fireworks lit up in the sky spelling out 'I'm so sorry bambina, I love you'. This boy goes above and beyond for the simplest things.

"Mommy look at the fireworks!" Leilani yelled pointing to the sky.

"Fwre." Matt tries to say pointing to the sky.

"Mommy sees them my babies." I laugh and look at Valerio. He doesn't notice me looking at him because he is too busy looking at our kids with a smile on his face.

   A couple of minutes later after looking at the fireworks we decided it was time to go. Matt was sleep in Rio's arms. I was walking hand and hand with Alexander and Leilani.

"Follow me."

"Why I have to go back to the hotel."

"Your not staying there anymore thanks to me I moved you and the kids things back into the house." He smiled.

"Why do you always do shit like this without my permission?" I put my hand on my hips.

"Because when it involves my children I don't need your permission bambina." We started walking towards our cars.

"Yes you do, and hold him tight because he likes to wiggle around a lot. Fuck around and drop my baby I'm going to whoop ya ass." I side eyed him

"Stop fucking cursing around my kids dammit." We put them in their car seats.

"Motherfucker you just cursed!" I pointed at him.

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"No."

"Yes."

"Oh my goodness mom and dad cut it out I'm hungry." Leilani rolled down the window and whined.

"She coming baby." Rio told her and turned back around facing me. "Now hurry up my daughter is hungry dammit." He turned me around, slapped me on my ass, and pushed me towards the drivers door.

"You lucky my kids in the car you bum."

"Yeah yeah."

   After that I got in the car and got me and the kids something to eat. We eventually pulled into Rio's driveway. As soon as we stepped inside it felt the same.

   It felt good to be back at home.