Chapter 7 (Final Chapter)

(Valerio's POV)

   Nariah was out with her friends enjoying herself while I was at home doing paperwork. The kids were with Max as always. He keeps our kids like they're his own. My thoughts were interrupted when the sound of my office door opening got my attention. In walked Kristen with nothing but a robe on.

"Hi Rio." She greets me seductively. I cringe.

"Don't call me that only my wife calls me that." I glare at her. She starts to slowly walk towards me. She sits on my desk with her feet on either side of me.

"Come on Rio don't act like she satisfies all your needs." She drags her hands down my chest.

"Oh trust me she satisfies all my needs plus more. Which is something you can never do." I knock her hand away.

"You don't want me Rio?" She bites her lip winking.

"N-" I get cut off.

"Nah bitch I want chu."

   We turn slowly and see Nariah standing in the door way with a knife.

Fuck.

(Nariah's POV)

   This bitch has tried it one too many times. As of right now I'm standing in the middle of the office with a knife cause ain't nobody leaving outta here not without a slice or a bruise.

"Now my husband told your ass already that he don't want you." I slowly walk towards them. "So why is your trifling ass still here?" I cock my head to the side.

"Oh please he doesn't want you. He's just putting up a show for you." She scoffs. I let out a little laugh, drop the knife and charge towards the bitch.

   I get to her and grab her by her hair and sling her to the ground and start going in on her face. Her robe opens up and this bitch is fully butt ass naked under it. After I finish beating her ass I see out the corner of my eye Valerio staring at her. I pick up my knife and walk towards him.

"Are you really looking at this bitch's body?" I squint my eyes at him.

"No no no baby you know I only have eyes for you." He shakes his head really fast.

"Mhmm shut that shit up and get this bitch out." I walk away to our room to take a shower.

30minutes Later

I walked downstairs looking like a fool ass snack. I just dressed in comfortable clothes for me. I walked into the kitchen where Rio was sitting down looking as if he was waiting on me.

"You know you crazy right bambina?" He laughs looking at me.

"Whaaaat? No I'm not." I laugh while getting some water.

"Yes you are. You know I wouldn't cheat on your fine ass." I look back at him with the 'Stop fucking lying' face.

"You don't believe me baby?" He looks hurt.

"It's not that I don't believe you it's just that I don't believe you." I shrug drinking some water.

"Why not?" You can tell her was getting irritated.

"Rio you just have your history with girls hun."

"I know but I'm a married man now and I don't want them other bitches I want you." He came up to me.

"Aww aren't you sweet." I wrap my arms around his neck. He leans down and kisses me.

"I love you baby. So much." He kisses me with so much passion like he's afraid of he lets go then he'll lose me.

"I love you too Rio."

"You wanna hang today?"

"Sure, but Rio I'm starting to ask you this a lot but where are the kids hun?" I laugh.

"They are at Max's."

"Rio! Not every time you watch the kids you dump them on Max." I exclaim throwing my hands up.

"What?!? It's not my fault he literally comes and gets the kids himself." He yells.

"Well he gone have to make his own damn babies cause I'm missing mine." I pout.

"Oh calm down it makes more alone time for us." He raises his eyebrows suggestively.

"You are so nasty." I shake my head.

"Yeah and you like it. How you think the kids got here?" He kisses me.

The rest of the day consist of us relaxing watching tv. Soon Max brings the kids home hyped up off of candy. So as a family we just have a movie night enjoying each other's company.

God I love my family.