★[Bonus]Love At First Sight {Jericho}

A/N: Remember when Jericho said he first saw Mona at a grocery store... Yeah, here is his point of veiw of that moment
********************

I came to this store for some fucking beef jerky. As soon as I enter a mom with three kids starts smiling at me, sending messages. Her old man probably can't satisfy her or else she wouldn't be showing her yellow teeth to me. "Excuse me," she says to me. "Do you know where the fruit asle is?" She bats her eyelashes and pokes out her little tits.

I deadpan. "Lady, I don't work here." I give a cold stare, the one I reserve for those I’m about to murder. Maybe she'll get the message. She ain't my type. Unfortunately, when women sense that I'm danger they snuggle up closer instead of running the opposite way.  For example, the last woman I fucked, but she was a real kink. Wanted me to chain her up, choke her, and  do other kinky shit. Being the man that I am, I love giving women what they want. By the way, her friend wanted a piece of this to. I fucked them both... at the same time.

I give the lady my back and walk away. I was getting ready to turn onto the next asle when I heard...

"I can help you out with that," says a soft feminine voice. I stopped in my tracks. It actually gives me chills. I don't get chills. I gazed over my shoulder, beyond the lady with kids and shit...

5'7 or 5'8 of curves and great tits is standing there. The best part... she's dark skin like coffee with a dab of cream. She's got those lovely eyes that remind me of honey. And she probably taste just as sweet. My dick actually twitches from the thought of tasting her... everywhere. I should take her. Nah, women these days don't like that caveman shit. She'll probably call the cops, but I want her... BAD. Instead I walk away before she even notices me. Looks like I got a new hobby...

It's 1900 hours and I’m camped out in front of Mona Simmons’s apartment. Got my binoculars and beef jerky. She just pulled up with a... Ah hell nah. Who's that? A man gets out of the car with her. They start exchanging words. He kisses her. He touched her. I growl and my brain registers only one thing: kill him. He's touched what's mine. Nobody touches what's mine without my permission and lives.

She's smiling and fuck... I wish I was the man putting that smile on her face. He waves bye then gets into a car— a real man wouldn't even be caught dead in. A fucking Prius, the pussy on wheels. I laugh. Then I start my truck and the engine roars. This is what a man drives. I follow him. And what I see next doesn't surprise me at all.

He pulls into a driveway of a two story house. A four year old runs out and right behind the child is the wife. A Pregnant wife to be exact. I shake my head. Mona deserves better. My phone rings.

“Jericho!” I snapped.

“Why so hostile, man,” Mark asked.

“I’m in the middle of something.”

“Oh well, I guess you wouldn't want to get a piece of these two chicks I picked up.” I drove off from the house.

“How much did they charge?”

Mark laughs, hard. “You’re a funny guy.”

“Nah, I’ll pass.”

“Mo’ for me.” he hangs up. Who cares, I already found my diamond. I don't need no other woman. First, I got to get rid of that prick who turned her into a homewrecker and anybody else who thinks they're gonna take her away from me.
**********

I need to see her. Just one glimpse of that smile. She doesn't even know me. I should just leave her be, but I can't. She's different, innocent. And I tend to corrupt things. Will she accept me? Overlook the things most people find revolting and unacceptable. I hope so because there's no way any other man will have her. I'll kill 'em. No lie.

Damn, I still need to get that 2 chainz song on my IPhone.

Stop being a pussy and just take what you want.

No. I want her to come to me willingly. I guess there's only one way to find out.

I stand in her apartment waiting for her to come home. This'll probably scare the shit out of her, but she'll get over it. Women like a little "excitement".