★Bonus

Mark & Gianna

If someone would have told me a year ago my life would resort to this; marrying the man of my dreams, I would not have believed them. But there I was standing on a beautiful shore in Greece, smiling with tears in my eyes as I gazed up into the aquamarine eyes of my husband-to-be who was currently resiting his wedding vowls.

The salty smell of the sea rode on the wind that rustled my hair and long white chiffon mermaid dress. White spring flowers adorned my head, pearls were at my ears, neck, and wrist. Although it was a private wedding with just close friends and family, it felt as if Mark and I were the only two people in the world.

My heart swelled with joy as he slipped the wedding band on my finger. The ceremony was concealed with a kiss and the priest announced us as Mr. and Mrs. Mark Santos.

"All mine," he whispered into my ear. And I thought the same thing as I took in the sight of him dressed in a thin off white lenin shirt that clung to him like a second skin, revealing the lines and crevices of his six pack and pectorals. And beneath his clothes I knew there was nothing, but tattooed skin. He let his blond hair grow out and it reached just beneath his chin. Mark had defined and strong masculine features.

I was so lost in him, I nearly missed it. Something wasn't quite right when Mark gazed beyond me. All the happiness retreated and he grew cold. I followed his gaze to see a man, a huge man standing near rocks on the beach. Dark sunglasses adorned his face. A black suit in which his hands were buried deep within the pockets was immaculate. The man was polished and business-like. Long dark hair whipped in the wind. I returned my gaze to Mark and squeezed his hand, smiling. He returned my smile, but I knew something about that man disturbed him.
**************

We danced on the silky sand barefeet, laughing uncontrollably. Mark held me in his arms. I watched with amusement as Jericho danced with his twin daughters Jordan and Jada, holding them in each arm. He was Mark's best man. Since I had no sisters, Mona and Mackayla were my bridesmaids. The music flowed, enrapturing everyone into a carefree and blissful cacoon.

At first I was so afraid of my family knowing about Mark. Southern black folks aren't too fond of white people, but they adored Mark. All five of my brothers approved which was shocking. My mother Pamela especially loved Mark. Before the wedding she would come over and cook her speciality just for him. Even though Mark didn't eat unhealthy foods, he ate my momma's cooking. She adopted him as her son.

My daddy took a little bit more persuading, but Mark managed to win him over. And I don't know how, neither one would tell me. But it didn't matter as long as he did. The only thing missing is his family. Unfortunately, I would never get to meet them because according to Mark they were dead.

"Who was that man?" I asked as Mark and I swayed to the slow music.

He shook his head and said, "Please Gianna, baby, don't ruin the moment."

"Will you ever tell me? Like- will you ever tell me what those tattoos me-

He kisses me, silencing me. And just like that my mind gets muddled and I can't think of anything else. "Shit, I can't wait to get you back to the hotel." he looks around. "We should just sneak out and leave everyone."

I laugh. "When you get me back into the hotel, what would you do?"

"Picture me gently peeling off this dress, kissing your beautiful chocolate skin as I go..." Hearing the waves crashing on the shore, I bite my lip and close my eyes.

"Then what?" I whisper, breathless.

"I'm going to taste you, run my tongue over that-

"Bitch, you wild! This party is turnt," Mona slurred. She was drunk. I opened my eyes and stared down at her. She just killed the moment.

Mark laughed. "Jericho!" he called. "Come get your wife!" At the sound of his name, Jericho came with the twins. I took Jada out of his arms while Mark took Jordan. “Come on, sweet thing. I think you had a enough.” he picked Mona up and took her away. Mark and I just slowed danced with the twins in our arms.

“Daddy...” Jada said then went on to say a whole bunch of jibberish. Her grey eyes sparkled as she spoke. She really thought she was saying something. It was cute. She looked so adorable in her off white dress with flowers in her hair.

“Can't wait ‘til we make our own.”

“That makes the two of us, baby,” I conceded. Just when we were about to kiss Jordan places her hand over Mark's mouth.

“Noooo, mine,” she whines. I think she has a little baby crush on my man. I laugh.

A/N: Mark & Gianna's story is coming soon.