☆Simon Says...

"Simon says, kiss mommy's big toe," Jordan said, her grey eyes sparkling with mischief. I snorted as I sat upon the sofa reading a novel. She had so much of Jericho in her it scared the crap out of me. For example, Jordan would pretend she was operating on her dolls and "cut" the heads off with a fake butterknife. She even did the same thing to Jada's dolls.

"Mommy look what JoJo did to Courtney?" Jada demanded, holding up the mutilated doll.

"Jordan, come here!" She skips into the room, dark ringlets bouncing down her back.

"It wasn't me it was Albert," she instantly said and shrugged, placing her hands behind her back.

I furrowed my brows. "Who's Albert, baby?" Her eyes twinkled with mischief just like Jericho's.

She puts a finger to her mouth. "Shh... We're not supposed to talk about him." Then she smiled... just like Jericho.

Jericho was on his knees as the girls stood before him. "Fuck Simon," he mumbled under his breath, but I heard him as he grabbed my foot and planted a kiss on my big toe.

I gasped and smacked him on the back of his head with the book. "Don't say that around the girls-

"Fuck," Jordan tested the new word on her tongue.

"Fuck," Jada said as well.

The blood drained from my face as Jericho's grew bright red. "Ah crap," we said at the same time.

Fuckity, fuck, fuck. Fuckity, fuck, fuck..

Jordan sang and Jada joined in, skipping around the room.

"No! No!No! Don't say that!" I shouted at the girls then growled at Jericho. "It's all your fault!" I can't imagine how Elizabeth is going to flip out when she hears them say this. I smacked him on the back of his head again. "Do something!"

"Alright now, girls-

"Fuck," Jada said and giggled. Jericho got to his feet. His demeanor changed and the girls froze in place, mouths open on the word fuck. Without using words, he bends his finger, beckoning them to come to him. They both ran up and stood before him at attention.

"Now girls, what did your mom say about using that word?" He asked very softly, not raising his voice.

"Mommy says a lot of things," Jordan replied. She gazes up at her daddy beneath her brows, smirking. He gave her a look. She shrugged and remarked, "Mommy said not to use that word."

"Good girl. Jada?" She repeats what Jordan said.

"Now can we play Simon Says?"

"Sure." Jericho gets back on his knees and I sit back on the sofa and continue reading my book.

"Simon says," Jada begins. "Where do babies come from?"

"UPS delivers them," he grumbled.