Chapter 2

 [ ! ] WARNING: Mature Content - contains mild language, but no sexual content. Please be guided accordingly. 

❄️⛄️❄️⛄️❄️⛄️❄️⛄️❄️

... Let's skip the boring part where all of the dilly-dally non-sense of waking up begins throughout the morning...

So there I was sitting alone in class, secluded from the rest with heavy thoughts on the future. This is the epic high school life. I was always so worried about what would happen in imminent time, provided that each generation that seemed to live up the campus was so faded away. I always loved to hide among the crowd where I fitted in, seeking vastly for less awkwardness and being accepted. After all, I needed some friends to be with even if I know it'd make me feel disappointed. All my friends were all the traits that hung loose from my exposed characterization. They loved books, aspire partly as writers, and have this inexplicable sense that I also have. What they knew I differed from was that I read less books due to tight time and loose money. Still, they were like a family to me even if I felt so... I can't explain.

My classmates lived a life of looking at me as the innocent being who never dared to stop smiling even if he was pushed with intricate conjunction. I never spoke so loudly nor dared to combat against the unlawfulness of what was going on. I was almost-mute and silent. They thought of me as the worry-free person who had no prick of pine in my insights. This cliche was always inevitable, the cliche of hiding the pain.

On the other handle of my guise, my adjoining friends knew I masked my smile. Holding back the torment which went though me, which forced me to tolerate the pain which I shouldn't even hold back. Surprising? No. A fourth of them were the only ones who somehow interpreted the dynamics of my personality. The rest, well, they were ruthless and gave me no desirable pity, and I hated people who had to pity on others just because they have 'worse' problems than the person. Sometimes they are just staggeringly annoying. They don't even know what [we're] going through.

More about them, I just want to throw them away from my sight, but I can't because of the intense peer pressure and the clingy spirit they have along with me. They always thought the 'boy with the perfect smile had no problem at all with life'. That was my freaking problem in the first place. Pathetic hypocritical idiots.

They'd say that they would just be on a par with my pain, for they are so exaggeratingly over-acting for their feelings. Like come on dude, don't you remember you are talking to the fragile man with the heart of a woman who can't speak out nor interpret his feelings though his voice? Ugh, such plastic and untrue friends.

"Rob!" The ruthless vision of my imagination breaks free from my violence, I return to reality with confusion and nervous response.

"Y-Yeah?" My voice trembled lightly while I turned my head around to find the caller.

"Robin! Get the fuck here now! I can't believe you suck and leave me here as if you had the perfect life!" Ugh, it was her again, Stella. The one I completely hated and disliked from my friends. She's the dude I was killing in my thoughts.

"ARE YOU DONE WITH OUR PAPER WORK?" She boldly asks with my body clenching over her raving eyes. I turned around to grab the work from my backpack, rolling my eyes and exhaling deeply from her aggravating attitude. As she browses through the contents, she finds a slight imperfection and harshly criticizes me for the mistake I had in this PAIR work.

"There's a double space in this part. HEY. ARE YOU EVEN FUCKING LISTENING?! YOU DID NOTHING AND RELAX AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MISSED THIS TINY DETAIL? Like I'm having so much emotional problems that I can't even look and basically, I've been sleeping at 12!" That bastard replies as she crumpled that entire project. That. Shit. Like. What. The. FUCK. IS. WRONG. WITH. YOU.