Chapter 4

Breath-stealing and mind destructive it may be, but talking to my thoughts for long helped me KILL those losers in my mind. I'm just so pissed, and I have formulated a lot of quotes that I should have told them long ago only if I could speak.

"My heart isn't something you win." Yeah, if they ever ask me about love... IF THEY EVER.

Glad for them they have this one friend who discreetly holds up till' the rim, or if not, they'd be pebbles waiting to be picked up.

The advantage of being able to hide your pain without giving a clue is that you continue to be gifted and have a lot of friends. Besides that conceivable fact, you have no ideal enemies excluding the ones you know that use you for their sole advantage. Even bullies are put onto test to feel guilty for pursuing me on their guts, which persistently means less trouble.

But when they start to test my patience, matter doesn't act on my limit, but on my decision...

Each inch I struck on the corridors, gaps fill in with other students gain attention between me and Sab. I just simply dislike it when Jasper and Stella stick me with someone I dislike. I see both faces of indifferent people and emotions of broken hearted ones. Oh no, everyone thinks the innocent sprout is now a badass for having a badass girlfriend. I don't want to have this kind of revelation with people thinking of me as a twit. The cafeteria was almost two meters to us, and upon entering, dead whispers of Sabrina's dramatic scene at the restroom were afflicted throughout the mess hall. This deeply cuts her as she looked away. Both girls made this lazy request to the counter having to deliver their food without effort, I guess it was viable to girls with "broken" hearts. Here comes bubbles on gender equality once more. Jasper rushed me to the meal counter just as soon as they left.

"Okay Nigel-- I mean, Robin." His lips dryly relay with worried effort.

"... Why Nigel?" I made this soft, innocent reply to which he felt bedridden for. I started bringing out the biggest smiles to which countered my never-ending normal smiles. This just means my spirit was ravingly agitated.

"Ni-- Oh. Yeah, never mind. But here's the plan. You should lose your smile, Sabrina falls for you when you simply smirk. Or do a lip-bite casually." Jasper tries it all, but I know this is just the words from Stella.

"LIP-BITE?! I don't do that!" I respond, fingers clutched onto the aged velvet roles to contain the line.

"Oh yes you do! Sab catches you doing that most of the time." Jasper tells me.

"No! I swear I never did that!" Wait, so he's telling me Sab stares at me all the time?! Ew, I feel so insecure now.

"Dude. She even showed me a picture of you doing it. Now come on! Straighten up! She loves you, you love her! Here's the time for you to bind these chains!" He attempts to convince me.

"..." Acting speechless, man I can't believe how stalker Sabrina is. And man, I. Don't. THINK. SO. Nobody is having a sweetie pie today. I don't LOVE her for Pete's sake. I stopped listening to these lame instructions. I was doing a favor that I didn't even accept in the first brink of time. Stella and Sabrina were just across, both talking about what seemed to be an informal wedding for Sab. Ugh. I'm so filled up. This time, I tried to speak up.

"Jasper. I don't like her." My lips were slowly dropped.

"Shut up Rob, you only say that cuz you're make things seem hard to believe." He gives me that joking smile. God. Why doesn't anyone take me seriously?!

"We'll both have mashed potatoes and a side of baked wings." Oh, okay great. I didn't choose what I want. We were at the edge of waiting and I indifferently walked coming to our benches. Both girls had fried chicken and fries, just what I wanted...